WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Endgame is more emotional (particularly the last act) and a more meaningful movie to the MCU because obviously it was the end of that saga.

HOWEVER, nothing will ever come close to the anticipation for Infinity War. That was the movie we waited a decade for, we finally saw Guardians with the rest of the Avengers, that was the perfect cross over movie. From start to finish that movie that movie was flawless with none stop action. Please guys, we get it Endgame was “the end”, but don’t forget about the greatness that was Infinity War.

Infinity War over Endgame.

Im out

Ain’t even a kill Bill vol 1 vs vol 2 situation

end game is easily the GOAT CBM, to me.. infinity war isn’t better than the dark knight to me

Endgame is more emotional (particularly the last act) and a more meaningful movie to the MCU because obviously it was the end of that saga.

HOWEVER, nothing will ever come close to the anticipation for Infinity War. That was the movie we waited a decade for, we finally saw Guardians with the rest of the Avengers, that was the perfect cross over movie. From start to finish that movie that movie was flawless with none stop action. Please guys, we get it Endgame was “the end”, but don’t forget about the greatness that was Infinity War.

Infinity War over Endgame.

Im out

ummmm endgame we saw this:

1613960492460.gif

and this

1613960544441.gif

nothing is topping end game with regard to moments we waited for

Speak for yourself :lol:

I love both but IW is better to me.

i went and saw both multiple times in theaters

endgame had the whole theater in silence and cheering in unison at various points.. along with solid amount of people sniffling at various points

there is a reason endgame got all them reaction videos

only thing in my life I remember having that level of impact was watching toy story 3 in the theaters and that was just THAT moment

i went and saw both multiple times in theaters

endgame had the whole theater in silence and cheering in unison at various points.. along with solid amount of people sniffling at various points

there is a reason endgame got all them reaction videos

only thing in my life I remember having that level of impact was watching toy story 3 in the theaters and that was just THAT moment

I totally get why people prefer it. It's the perfect sendoff to 10 years of buildup.

lol I was going to say people were sad about that? Tony had everything he wanted and gave it up, that was actually legit sad.

Thanos killing Gamora? Loki dying right in front of Thor?

I watch IW when I feel like I’ve been watching Endgame too much. Even then, I’m probably going to immediately watch Endgame because...you gotta finish what you started. :lol:

IW was like a nice preview/setup.. but the stakes weren’t there because you knew endgame was coming

like even the real deaths didn’t really really feel like stuff that was going down in endgame

and as we saw their are versions of gamora and Loki running around

but when they chopped off thanos head and that 5 years hit, I was like ummmm wasn’t expecting THAT

Tony figured out time travel but didn’t think to make a Iron Man robot he controlled with a Xbox controller that could have not only made the snap but gone on the damn mission to space in the first place :lol:

i know, comic accuracy and **** tho :lol:

IW’s replay value > EG’s replay value

Endgame had too many slower filler moments that killed the pace a bit, notably Thor & Frigga / Tony & Howard / Tony & Morgan. You could do without those moments and the movie still gets from A to Z without missing a beat.

IW was literally non-stop action, from beginning to the end. And the moments where things geared down, even for the slightest, actually served a purpose and moved the movie forward.

With that said, without putting one down to prop up the other, I prefer to just think of them as one long project broken in two.

Back
Top Bottom