WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

I get the hate for the FoxMen

but Evan Peters was amazing as QS, even better than MCUs version...

also MacAvoy and Fassbender put up two of the best acting performances of a CBM and off looks alone Olivia Munn was a pretty spot on Spylocke....yeah Fox has done far more bad than good for these characters, but I wouldn’t say it’s been ALLLL bad.

Evans Peters QS was“alright”. I believe the hype was over the use of his powers which were comical. As for MacAvoy and Fassbender, yes the did add a level of depth to the characters.That said, they don’t belong in the MCU and I’m very excited for their replacements.

I get the hate for the FoxMen

but Evan Peters was amazing as QS, even better than MCUs version...

also MacAvoy and Fassbender put up two of the best acting performances of a CBM and off looks alone Olivia Munn was a pretty spot on Spylocke....yeah Fox has done far more bad than good for these characters, but I wouldn’t say it’s been ALLLL bad.
Evan Peters QS may have worked for the Fox universe but he was nowhere near an accurate depiction of comic QS. The MCU version with ATJ was a lot closer to the source material and provided more potential depth to the QS character.

Lesbihonest - Evan Peters version was a one trick pony and doing an “epic” slowed down scene each movie became so predictable and corny after the 2nd one.

Sooooo I legit just had a thought, in the halloween episode there is a bunch of kids walking around, obviously she didn’t go recruiting more hostages and I doubt she initially was so far gone that she took children hostage along with the adults, so I’m thinking she manifested all those children, since what she creates within the hex comes reality and can now exist in “our” reality, what if these are now all mutants!?

also I may be reaching but Hex? Hex-Men....X-men...

Evan Peters QS may have worked for the Fox universe but he was nowhere near an accurate depiction of comic QS. The MCU version with ATJ was a lot closer to the source material and provided more potential depth to the QS character.

Lesbihonest - Evan Peters version was a one trick pony and doing an “epic” slowed down scene each movie became so predictable and corny after the 2nd one.

good point, I honestly just think Evan Peter just has more charisma than ATJ

Sooooo I legit just had a thought, in the halloween episode there is a bunch of kids walking around, obviously she didn’t go recruiting more hostages and I doubt she initially was so far gone that she took children hostage along with the adults, so I’m thinking she manifested all those children, since what she creates within the hex comes reality and can now exist in “our” reality, what if these are now all mutants!?

also I may be reaching but Hex? Hex-Men....X-men...
Hex, as in a witches curse, as in scarlet witch

Evans Peters QS was“alright”. I believe the hype was over the use of his powers which were comical. As for MacAvoy and Fassbender, yes the did add a level of depth to the characters.That said, they don’t belong in the MCU and I’m very excited for their replacements.

I think MacAvoy and Fassbender would fit right in, these are two extremely important characters that need to be played by actors able to stand out...they would continue to crush their roles with much better writers....specially Fassbender....dude is a beast of an actor....well so is MacAvoy...lol

Y’all let that one scene define Peters as a great cast for QS. Like dude said earlier.. we could’ve had anyone play QS in that scene. Sure it was a cool scene but other than that Peters just isn’t a convincing actor that portrays QS.

I'm all for Fassbender & McAvoy coming back to play X & Magneto. If it doesn't happen, I'm alright with it, but those dudes are fantastic actors.

All I know is this series so far has been great, & am very excited to see where the story goes.

I might be a bit slow on this, but if "Pietro" was "recast" how does she know it's "Pietro"?

Was Peters QS based on the Ultimate universes QS? (I didn’t read the ultimate universe so don’t shoot me!) Because ATJ’s QS was spot on for how he’s supposed to be. Mainly the reason I never bought into Peters’ QS.
Oh he definitely wasn't. Ultimate QS was an incestuous villain.

Jazz had his suspicions...
jazz.PNG

They can't even call Pietro "Quicksilver" cause that's a fox property right?

or is everything fair game now that Disney bought fox?

They can't even call Pietro "Quicksilver" cause that's a fox property right?

or is everything fair game now that Disney bought fox?
All fair game now. But even before Disney bought Fox Quicksilver and Wanda could be used by both since they are equally X-Men and Avergers characters. Disney just couldn’t call them mutants.

Back
Top Bottom