WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

52778A17-25AE-4B5E-872A-085185D09271.gif
7FDEC42D-E81C-49DE-989A-620978D6EE9F.gif

“Fiege just called, fellas”

I'm ok never seeing these 3 in the MCU, or anybody from the Fox X-men series. Except Deadpool and I'd even give a pass to Olivia Munn if she gets to keep the Psylocke suit. But they'll probably suit her up to look more tactical or something.

That costume deisgns work for the Avengers but the X-Men costumes need to have their own feel to them. And no, not yellow spandex:lol:

I'm ok never seeing these 3 in the MCU, or anybody from the Fox X-men series. Except Deadpool and I'd even give a pass to Olivia Munn if she gets to keep the Psylocke suit. But they'll probably suit her up to look more tactical or something.

That costume deisgns work for the Avengers but the X-Men costumes need to have their own feel to them. And no, not yellow spandex:lol:

no generic black leather please. at least try to incorporate classic costume elements/colors

That Jazz pic makes me wonder what this show woulda looked like if a show like this went thru black sitcoms from Good Times/Jeffersons to Fresh Prince/Martin/Wayans era to like black-ish/insecure era :lol:

DC needs to bite that for a new Watchmen show or something :lol:

Downside of Disney buying Fox: all these FoX-Men fanboys that loved that trash Fox peddled for over a decade.

Don't need Munn back either. Hopefully when Marvel does the character the right way we get a good Asian actress to play Psylocke and a good Brit actress to be Betsy.

"I can't say too much about that one man honestly, with the year that we've had and the loss of a dear friend," Jordan responded, citing the tragic death of Black Panther lead Chadwick Boseman. "They were figuring out whatever they need to do and what is best for the franchise but, you know, they're family and if I ever had an opportunity to get back into that franchise, I would as well."

I’m all for them taking the time to give Bets her full arc. She’s my favorite X-Men character by far. I just don’t see it happening. And people who don’t know will call it whitewashing if she starts out straight British.

Back
Top Bottom