WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

"I can't say too much about that one man honestly, with the year that we've had and the loss of a dear friend," Jordan responded, citing the tragic death of Black Panther lead Chadwick Boseman. "They were figuring out whatever they need to do and what is best for the franchise but, you know, they're family and if I ever had an opportunity to get back into that franchise, I would as well."

IYO, how could the bring him back in the film?

Some might argue he was just as popular as T’Challa in the film and died with honor. CBM’s have the most flexibility when it comes to character “deaths”, so it’s nothing for them if they wanted to bring him back as a hero.

Whether that’s the right move or not, is up for debate. I was just saying anyone dead in the MCU doesn’t ever really mean much.

At the end of BP, they show Killmonger similar to the after credit scene in Civil War with Bucky

bucky-wakanda-civil-war-1085680-1280x0.jpeg

Then it's revealed T'Challa was like **** your dying wish Imma keep you alive cuz I aint gonna be like my dad killing family members all casually.

From there it's T'Challa was planning on having him healed and letting him out after he had helped change/improve the world for black ppl but.... :smh:

Then some conflict with Killmonger working his way to being a more just leader and new BP.

A lot of character work would have to be done though. If you want to make him a hero he'd be betraying a lot of his former convictions. He would work better as an anti-hero that was less murderous but in that scenario Wakanda aint gonna be friendly with other countries or he with the Avengers.

Downside of Disney buying Fox: all these FoX-Men fanboys that loved that trash Fox peddled for over a decade.

Don't need Munn back either. Hopefully when Marvel does the character the right way we get a good Asian actress to play Psylocke and a good Brit actress to be Betsy.

Youre the person I least disagree with, but you’re wrong.

Youre the person I least disagree with, but you’re wrong.
About which part or all?

No reason to have the trash FoX-Men back in the MCU. All Fox did was give us trash X-Men movies for the most part.

No reason AT ALL for Munn to comeback. She had the look and that's it. Rest was sorry.

Yeah I'm not obsessed with the idea of bringing back the Fox actors either. Like it was said earlier, Marvel casting has been fine up to this point and it's not like the Fox years were necessarily golden years.

Just caught up on WandaVision. Too much to say but this is really dope so far im liking where this could be going really enjoyable

Man imagining seeing what Westview looks like outside of Wandas eyes is so creepy.

Just a bunch of hypnotized people, a greyed out vision wearing a suit with his head ripped open and Wanda just smiling...this is really good

Olivia Munn slander? Ya buggin...specially her as Psylocke? Is almost like she was ripped out of the comic books...
no one is mad at how she looks and her likeness to the comic book character. she’s just not a good actress.

About which part or all?

No reason to have the trash FoX-Men back in the MCU. All Fox did was give us trash X-Men movies for the most part.

No reason AT ALL for Munn to comeback. She had the look and that's it. Rest was sorry.

No way you sit there and tell me Fassbender and McAvoy weren’t great castings for those characters. We aren’t talking about X-men movies to this point. You think the MCU would really take a hit even if they did reference those movies??

Back
Top Bottom