WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

As Excited as all of you are for Evan Peters as QS. I would ease up on the Fox Xmen stuff. X-men @ Fox was litterally the WORST comic book adaptions in history (minus Logan and to a VERY lessor extent X2). Marvels recasting of the X-men ios for the ABSOLUTE best I want NOTHING to do with Fox's characters. Including QS. I like ATJ more anyways.

It’s looking like a Young Avengers Disney+ series in 2023 or 2024.

Would be a waste of a Disney + series. That needs to be on the big screen.

Also I thought they used a laugh track, but they had a live studio audience.

yeah I think it’s Disney execs or something :lol: which is funny because those execs at the time were watching this in their prime years. Doing in front of 10 years old would be super quiet.

yeah I think it’s Disney execs or something :lol: which is funny because those execs at the time were watching this in their prime years. Doing in front of 10 years old would be super quiet.

Nah, when they film in front of a live audience they guide the crowd which parts to laugh at.

As Excited as all of you are for Evan Peters as QS. I would ease up on the Fox Xmen stuff. X-men @ Fox was litterally the WORST comic book adaptions in history (minus Logan and to a VERY lessor extent X2). Marvels recasting of the X-men ios for the ABSOLUTE best I want NOTHING to do with Fox's characters. Including QS. I like ATJ more anyways.

I would love if McAvoy and Fassbender stayed but at the same time I feel like if you take one you'd have to take them all, and the others are terrible lol. ATJ >>>> EP

if you take one you'd have to take them all

According to who?

Marvel is in an uprecedented position where they can literally do whatever they want

What happens when they cast the new Magneto/Xavier and people don't like them :lol:

Keep Fassbender/Magneto....I'd be cool with Patrick Stewart or McAvoy, both killed it....probably best to cast a new Logan though.

Wonder if they gonna do a whole X Men movie at first or if they gonna do solo films/shows for different mutants leading up to X Men a la Avengers.

According to who?

Marvel is in an uprecedented position where they can literally do whatever they want

What happens when they cast the new Magneto/Xavier and people don't like them :lol:

Keep Fassbender/Magneto....I'd be cool with Patrick Stewart or McAvoy, both killed it....probably best to cast a new Logan though.

Wonder if they gonna do a whole X Men movie at first or if they gonna do solo films/shows for different mutants leading up to X Men a la Avengers.
I feel like they'll Cameo us to death then we'll get a full movie.

According to who?

lol just a feeling. like it would be jarring/feel "off" if half the cast changed from what I saw on screen before. I'd need a few movies in to get used to it :lol:

McAvoy and Fassbender only everyone else can stay home.

edit: McAvoy/Fassbender if they go young-ish X-Men. I don't think Stewart and McKellen would be up for it for the long haul

Last edited:
We don't need ANYBODY from the FoX-Men cast in the same roles.

None of them were that good in those roles anyway. Tons of great actors that can bring Wolverine, Magneto, and Xavier to life.

Besides who says we cant have the likes of McAvoy and Fassbender cast in completely different roles?

We saw how Fox wasted Oscar Isaac and Jessica Chastain.

We currently seeing how they're about to use Evan Peters correctly. We gonna see Isaac actually use his talent as Moon Knight.

Don't need any of that Fox garbage.

You're going to take it and like it. Then learn to love it.

SIMPLE.

AS.

THAT.

Not sure why so many folks are aching for Fox cameos and inclusions.. I want all new MCU iterations and interpretations of the X-Men that’s completely devoid of Fox’s stench.

It’s bad enough we got the Evan Peters cameo and the can of worms that’s opened up but I also just think this is a bit of fan service, he’s not QS and this will just be contained to Wandavision.

speaking of foxmen....

:lol: viggo lil kid schooled singer on the xmen :rofl:

Viggo Mortensen Explains Why He Turned Down Wolverine Role, Reveals What Happened in Bryan Singer Meeting

While part of the reason for Viggo turning down the role was so that he was not tied to one role for years, he also said his son was not a fan of the film’s vision.

“The thing that bothered me at the time was just the commitment of endless movies of that same character over and over,” Viggo said on MTV’s Happy Sad Confused podcast with Josh Horowitz. “I was nervous about that. And also there were some things, I mean they straightened most of them out, but I did take Henry to the meeting I had with the director as my sort of good luck charm and guide. In the back of my mind I was thinking he could learn something too, because I did let Henry read the script and he goes ‘This is wrong. That’s not how it is.’”

“And [Henry] goes, ‘Yeah, but he doesn’t look like this.’ And all of a sudden the director is falling all over himself and then the rest of the meeting was him explaining in detail to Henry why he was taking certain liberties. We walked out of there, and Henry asks if he will change the things he told him about, and I say, ‘I don’t think so.’ I’m not going to do it anyway, because I’m not sure I want to be doing this for years, and then a couple of years later I’m doing three Lord of the Rings, so who knows,” Viggo added.

speaking of foxmen....

:lol: viggo lil kid schooled singer on the xmen :rofl:

Viggo Mortensen Explains Why He Turned Down Wolverine Role, Reveals What Happened in Bryan Singer Meeting

While part of the reason for Viggo turning down the role was so that he was not tied to one role for years, he also said his son was not a fan of the film’s vision.

“The thing that bothered me at the time was just the commitment of endless movies of that same character over and over,” Viggo said on MTV’s Happy Sad Confused podcast with Josh Horowitz. “I was nervous about that. And also there were some things, I mean they straightened most of them out, but I did take Henry to the meeting I had with the director as my sort of good luck charm and guide. In the back of my mind I was thinking he could learn something too, because I did let Henry read the script and he goes ‘This is wrong. That’s not how it is.’”

“And [Henry] goes, ‘Yeah, but he doesn’t look like this.’ And all of a sudden the director is falling all over himself and then the rest of the meeting was him explaining in detail to Henry why he was taking certain liberties. We walked out of there, and Henry asks if he will change the things he told him about, and I say, ‘I don’t think so.’ I’m not going to do it anyway, because I’m not sure I want to be doing this for years, and then a couple of years later I’m doing three Lord of the Rings, so who knows,” Viggo added.

henry

1612848191712.gif

I just binged WV last night, man this series is amazing. :wow:
You can really sense this is going to set up the entire next phase.

Tons of easter eggs & references so far too. :nerd:

A cool one to me that was probably mentioned 80 pages ago :lol: was when Monica first arrived to meet Woo, he uses a card trick to pull out his business card which referenced his scene with Lang in Ant-Man where he was compelled to learn it. :pimp:

PO
The best! I'm glad they showed him master that trick lol.
8D55758E-1D2E-4639-8226-96158A895023.jpeg

At this point I’m convinced Marvel/Disney can get Austin Power’s daddy to play Magneto and we’ll be in the theater replicating the Leo .gif when he appears...

I get the hate for the FoxMen

but Evan Peters was amazing as QS, even better than MCUs version...

also MacAvoy and Fassbender put up two of the best acting performances of a CBM and off looks alone Olivia Munn was a pretty spot on Spylocke....yeah Fox has done far more bad than good for these characters, but I wouldn’t say it’s been ALLLL bad.

You know the writing is great when a superhero movie/series, they find a way to connect you with the non powered human characters as much as you would the super powered heroes....always loved that about the MCU...
Culson
Woo
Happy
Darcy
Luis
Etc etc

Just watched episode 5 of WandaVision and it took me a few seconds to realize how big the last scene was for Marvel as a whole. I'm loving this show.

Thought I was the only one that doesn’t like EP as Quicksilver.

I just can’t buy him as a super hero let alone Quicksilver. Might as well cast Michael Cera as Wolverine too then :sick:
I don't get it either. Specifically Evan Peters. Everything about his QS was a gimmick and didn't really have anything to do with Peters' as an actor or even his image.

Tom Holland could've done that. Hell Michael Cera could've done that.

People can't be that infatuated with spectacle especially when it's just repeated.

Last edited:
Was Peters QS based on the Ultimate universes QS? (I didn’t read the ultimate universe so don’t shoot me!) Because ATJ’s QS was spot on for how he’s supposed to be. Mainly the reason I never bought into Peters’ QS.

I don't get it either. Specifically Evan Peters. Everything about his QS was a gimmick and didnt really have anything to do with Peter's as an actor or even his image.

Tom Holland could've done that. Hell Michael Cera could've done that.

People can't be that infatuated with spectacle especially when it's just repeated.

yea it was 2 cool scenes.. fassbender the only actor I care about them keeping and I want him as doom, not magneto

find a Jewish actor for magneto

I mean I care more about keeping Lana condor as Jubilee than the rest of em, because who actually cares about jubilee and she cute as hell

i woulda said Olivia munn too, but it saddens me to see the work she had done to her face since she BEEN fine as hell from g4 days

Back
Top Bottom