WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Etpr6MzWYBEAp97

New F&WS trailer is :pimp:

Could see Zemo being the top Halloween costume this year.

Last edited:
I’m trying to not get my hopes up for the “big” reveal.
I just want the remaining episodes to be 40 min long and the finale an hour.

Elizabeth Olsen never actually made that "Luke Skywalker" comment.

I'm quoting myself here, but here's the article:

But as Olsen hints to TVLine, another MCU vet could be making a visit to Westview — one that fans have not already heard about, as was the case with Park and Dennings. Back in December, fellow Disney+ series The Mandalorian stunned viewers with Mark Hamill’s appearance as Luke Skywalker, which had shockingly remained a secret until the Season 2 finale aired.

When asked if WandaVision has anything similar in store — namely a casting that she can’t believe hasn’t leaked yet — Olsen gave us a quick, “Yes.” And though she dared not offer any specifics, she did share with a laugh that “I’m really excited” for viewers to see what (or who) is coming.

well what about who monica was texting?
and who is the missing person?

one of those people has to be the reveal, no?

Thing is I definitely knew about the Evan Peters casting before the show premiered.

Leaked pics were posted.

Before Mando s2 I didn't know anything about cgi Luke showing up and halfway through the season when the possibility was there he still didn't seem like the likely option.

Back
Top Bottom