WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

What I really need for them to complete the sitcom illusion is those big intrusive ‘pop up ads’ that show up at the bottom of the screen for a different show.

would be fire if they had one in The Office themed ep for the next show after F+WS

Better chance it’s him tbh :lol:

Tho I am getting F4 vibes from the SWORD gear Monica has been wearing, especially that blue...
I mean the Blue Marvel... wears Blue as well. And does super science.
5948604-bm.jpg

Dope way to get more Older Black Actors involved.

Also wasn’t there clips of Wanda and Pietro in like riot crowds anyway? Pre-experiments lol

not gonna be hard to look at her file and see she has a Bro lol

still curious who Elizabeth Olsen is referring to as a “Luke Skywalker cameo”. I know it ain’t Quicksilver from the X-verse :lol:

who would be notable to that kinda comparison? RDJ? Chris Evans? Hugh Jackman?!

still curious who Elizabeth Olsen is referring to as a “Luke Skywalker cameo”. I know it ain’t Quicksilver from the X-verse :lol:

who would be notable to that kinda comparison? RDJ? Chris Evans? Hugh Jackman?!
Professor X, Magneto or if they’re getting real schwifty, Logan.

I take it that something else we don't know about is happening to divert their attention. Maybe whomever is behind this was shielding it from the world until Woo happened upon it. Maybe home boy is a Skrull and keep info on a need to know. That's the crazy thing about a Universe soon to be a Multiverse, you wonder where everyone is but forget that they all have their own problems. Is this taking place at the same time as FFH? If so, most of the heroes are dead, off world or unable to be found.

And when you think about a cosmic entity, this might be small on their scale and is working on something bigger.
watch it be hawkeye

:lol:
The voice of reason lol

Back
Top Bottom