WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

well what about who monica was texting?
and who is the missing person?

one of those people has to be the reveal, no?
Don't put too much stock in to it.

The missing person is somebody who is suppose to be in witness protection. Doubt thats any mutant unless they're a teenager and any other hero it'd have to be before they get their powers. Same if its a villain.

Finally Binge watched the whole thing.
Was pretty stoked I waited...until I didn't.
Y’all need to just ket the rest of the season play itself out. Instead of hyping yourself up to see certain things that haven’t been promised
That's the beauty of threads, go ham wit it...
I'm calling Xavier as the mystery reveal....or some emissary lol
But it's likely dr. Strange.

I’m all for go ham but I already know what’s going to happen. “Man I’m disappointed by this I thought Hugh Jackman was going to show up”

Y’all need to just ket the rest of the season play itself out. Instead of hyping yourself up to see certain things that haven’t been promised

there’s nothing wrong with having fun with it. The reality is we don’t know who will appear and what will happen, and that’s what makes the possibilities endless. I would’ve never believed CGI Luke would’ve happened. I personally thought that a Luke appearance in Mando was less likely than a Professor X or Magneto cameo in Wandavision. That’s just the fun of it all. I love hearing everyone’s theories and predictions. Besides, it makes the day go back faster LOL.

Last edited:
I’m going with Monica texting a Skrull she knows maybe the one she grew up with in CM.

The F4 will be introduced in Doctor Strange I believe.

Im still holding on that it’s Professor X rolling up. I think it will be Patrick Stewart but I do wonder will it be 90s Stewart? Or 2000-2016 Xavier trying to get in touch with Wanda.

The trailers and promos have that close up of Wanda in the Sword office and I want to see how that Director was trying to use Vis as a weapon and the first person shot of Wanda just losing it.

I’m all for go ham but I already know what’s going to happen. “Man I’m disappointed by this I thought Hugh Jackman was going to show up”
Man, I don't even know how anyone can come up with the theory that Logan would show up lol.

If he were to show up, I would prefer him to appear in F&WS because they go to Madripoor.

But I wouldn't get my hopes up at all. Hugh Jackman ain't walking through that door lol.

I’m going with Monica texting a Skrull she knows maybe the one she grew up with in CM.
This didn't happen.

She met a skrull when she was young. That's it.

Then at the end of the movie all of the skulls left earth.

Unless some new info was released :nerd:

Problem is, that clashes directly with people who don’t like to be wrong. :lol:

It’s going to be a deep fake Stan Lee.

This didn't happen.

She met a skrull when she was young. That's it.

Then at the end of the movie all of the skulls left earth.

Unless some new info was released :nerd:
It's all assuming she's kept in contact with them since her mom founded SWORD. IMO, I believe there are Skrulls working within SWORD and on earth, since Talos and his wife were in FFH as Fury and Hill.

We'll just wait and see.

It's all assuming she's kept in contact with them since her mom founded SWORD. IMO, I believe there are Skrulls working within SWORD and on earth, since Talos and his wife were in FFH as Fury and Hill.

We'll just wait and see.
Yeah but none of that got anything to do with some made up skrull she "grew up with".

Yeah but none of that got anything to do with some made up skull she "grew up with".
Oh, I get that. I think the only other place I heard someone theorize that idea was from New Rockstars. Only because of the scene of her and Talos' daughter having that conversation in the house.

Yeah I was in the belief she and her mom always kept in contact with. And yes I heard it from New Rockstar :lol: maybe I should’ve credited them. I’ve been watching so many theory videos on YT just to fill time until Fridays

Yeah I was in the belief she and her mom always kept in contact with. And yes I heard it from New Rockstar :lol: maybe I should’ve credited them
It's all good, man. I thought it was a pretty good theory to connect the two.

I just binged WV last night, man this series is amazing. :wow:
You can really sense this is going to set up the entire next phase.

Tons of easter eggs & references so far too. :nerd:

A cool one to me that was probably mentioned 80 pages ago :lol: was when Monica first arrived to meet Woo, he uses a card trick to pull out his business card which referenced his scene with Lang in Ant-Man where he was compelled to learn it. :pimp:

PO

A cool one to me that was probably mentioned 80 pages ago :lol: was when Monica first arrived to meet Woo, he uses a card trick to pull out his business card which referenced his scene with Lang in Ant-Man where he was compelled to learn it. :pimp:

PO
The best! I'm glad they showed him master that trick lol.

Oh, Woo.
0A2651F0-59E7-4F51-9911-B43A9F847D68.gif

Back
Top Bottom