WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Current running theory is Agatha Harkness

What I want to know is, when Darcy blurted out "She re-cast Pietro!?", how did Darcy even know what Pietro looked like to even notice there was a change? I don't recall her being in AOU or anything after Thor: The Dark World.
Members of the Avengers are well known worldwide.

Its not some secret who Wanda's brother was that died saving Sokovia when Ultron tried to wipe out mankind.

Why would it be? Its been over 10 hears since then.

What I want to know is, when Darcy blurted out "She re-cast Pietro!?", how did Darcy even know what Pietro looked like to even notice there was a change? I don't recall her being in AOU or anything after Thor: The Dark World.
This is such a goofy question brah :lol:

7070AAAD-93BE-4A0A-9505-09961DCBFBF5.jpeg

We are due a flashback episode that will show how Wanda created the reality in the first place, I have a feeling that joint is gonna be a wild emotional episode, Lizzie can carry the **** out of an emotional scene and ima call it right now, tears will be shed.

One thing episode 4 made me think about is that I really hope that the blip continues to get referenced going forward. I mean with all the new properties coming up what if she hulk was snapped? Or moon knight? Doom?

There's a lot to explore there, either a throwaway line or a whole episode or series. The snap should have far reaching consequences and not just on earth either.

y'all are overthinking "how did they know about x" damn near all of the events in the big movies in the MCU had worldwide implications, every channel on the planet from CNN to Cartoon Network is gonna be covering these events 24/7.

Remember in A1 the waitress was interviewed after the attack, Civil War when they were shown news footage of the Lagos events and then all the news vans outside of the UN vote, last in AM&TW at the end when all the TVs went on standby/emergency broadcast. When half the population of the planet disappears, the entire story will be told in extreme detail :lol:

Same way they all knew how the battle with Thanos, SW, and CM went down in Endgame I suppose. I guess all Avengers battles are on YouTube. All the scenes with Darcy, Jimmy, and Harold are cringe to me. Monica the only one outside of Westview acting worth a damn.

There’s a girl controlling a town full of people and turning bullet proof vests into 70’s pants and the part that’s hard to believe is someone knowing who a character is???? :rofl:

y'all are overthinking "how did they know about x" damn near all of the events in the big movies in the MCU had worldwide implications, every channel on the planet from CNN to Cartoon Network is gonna be covering these events 24/7.

Remember in A1 the waitress was interviewed after the attack, Civil War when they were shown news footage of the Lagos events and then all the news vans outside of the UN vote, last in AM&TW at the end when all the TVs went on standby/emergency broadcast. When half the population of the planet disappears, the entire story will be told in extreme detail :lol:
Pretty much.

Also don't get it twisted the Marvel world is suppose to be like the world outside our window. If this happened in real life we the common ppl would know even more about the main players involved with the "blip" and the return of everyone when you consider how journalists and sensationalist paparazzi get down.

We would be on a first name basis with Thanos and there'd be a group of ppl that agreed with him.

Last edited:
I’m thinking quick silver isn’t a single that foxverse is crossing over. I think it’s just a cool nod. She’s just using someone to play her brother as proof she doesn’t want to continue to raise the dead but still wants her brother back

Pretty much.

Also don't get it twisted the Marvel world is suppose to be like the world outside our window. If this happened in real life we the common ppl would know even more about the main players involved with the "blip" and the return of everyone when you consider how journalists and sensationalist paparazzi get down.

We would be on a first name basis with Thanos and there'd be a group of ppl that agreed with him.

Yup, remember there are clips of Spider-Man all over YouTube in this universe and he’s just a hero on a smaller scale. Imagine what’s on the internet when it comes to the damn Avengers.

Back
Top Bottom