WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Agnes can get this pipe. Definitely wanna tame that tiger milf.

based off early previews and trailers this Halloween episode is the one Im looking forward to.
I love the oversexualized neighbor/friend trope from the 80s/90s sitcom. Always someone wild horny.

Again crazy detail.

I don’t know how some of you don’t think Evan Peters is supposed to be Quicksilver. Her having a brother was brought up again this episode and her kids saying “mom, you can do anything” eventually led to Pietro’s reincarnation, and “recast”.
On Wanda's made up show yes he's suppose to be Quicksilver.

I just don't think he's actually Quicksilver from the FoX-Men movies.

He can easily be some random guy from Westview she or someone else cast as her brother.
The best part, this is permanent! Just like Monica figured out that whatever is created in the Hex is permanent, Quicksilver and the children should now exist in the real world as well.
We don't know this for sure and that's a huge leap.

All we found out with Wanda and the clothes is w/e you bring in can be transformed in to something else. It isn't an illusion.

Same way she brought in Vision's robot parts and now he's whole again.

The children can easily be fake though. Especially if SWORD never finds any real world ppl to identify them as. The other option is the twins are real but she transformed them in to babies and they're slowly transforming to their actual ages.

Last edited:
The typeface in the "end credits" in Episode 5 were copied from Growing Pains.

EtkQDQEXUAADcZl

EtkQDaNXcAgVkM4

EtkQDhdXcAMvCsv

EtkQDm3XAAMvFKX

That's the crazy thing about a Universe soon to be a Multiverse, you wonder where everyone is but forget that they all have their own problems. Is this taking place at the same time as FFH?

FFH?

And Wanda is bending reality, why wouldn’t the kids or Pietro be real? Or Vision a robo zombie (that needs to get answered).

FFH?

And Wanda is bending reality, why wouldn’t the kids or Pietro be real? Or Vision a robo zombie (that needs to get answered).
Real as in they can exist outside of the bubble. I don't think the children will if they weren't already ppl in the town.

I don't think Vision might survive this.

But he didn’t SAY his name was Pietro despite him acknowledging it, being her brother and the credits saying it. :lol:

I’m betting good money the aerospace engineer that Monica hits up is Reed Richard but obviously hasn’t gained his powers yet.

I’m still curious if those “astronauts” they talked about not returning from the Blip are actually F4...

I don’t know how some of you don’t think Evan Peters is supposed to be Quicksilver. Her having a brother was brought up again this episode and her kids saying “mom, you can do anything” eventually led to Pietro’s reincarnation, and “recast”. The best part, this is permanent! Just like Monica figured out that whatever is created in the Hex is permanent, Quicksilver and the children should now exist in the real world as well.

Vision too should technically be back as well.

Current running theory is Agatha Harkness

What I want to know is, when Darcy blurted out "She re-cast Pietro!?", how did Darcy even know what Pietro looked like to even notice there was a change? I don't recall her being in AOU or anything after Thor: The Dark World.

Well ask yourself how did Darcy go from lowly intern to Doctor when she hasn't been in anything after Thor: The Dark World?

So who is Agness spose to be?

Agatha Harkness. Fellow magic user and Franklin Richards babysitter

As far as Evan Peters QS, 2 things: He’s either Mephisto due to him showing up right when Scarlett Witch was mentioning how she wasn’t sure how all of Westview and their inhabitants really happened OR he’s the missing witness the Woo was looking for when investigating the “Westview anomaly” and was “casted” as Wanda’s brother, Pietro. Just like everyone else in Westview has been cast in a specific role. Either way, Evan Peters playing him is a wink at the audience. We won’t get actual multiverse inhabitants until Spider-Man 3 with the Toby and Andrew joining Tom Holland.

Also, a well known Hollywood blog ran by anonymous Hollywood lawyers have mentioned that Rege Jean-Page is being eyed to play a completely new version of Black Panther...

3BB072E5-CBA4-435E-9427-9920F6DB0AEA.jpeg

Not too familiar with his roles. Tried to think of who he could play and I’m thinking Kasper Cole, the White Tiger from the Chris Priest run who eventually takes up the mantle as Black Panther. Take with a grain of salt however the blog was the first to leak the TI/Tiny situation that is starting to gain traction from many major trades now.

Back
Top Bottom