WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

QuickSilver coming from the X-Menverse officially opens this up to go anywhere at this point.

What if Professor X shows up? :wow:

What if Papa Magneto shows up?! :wow::wow:
Oh I’m talking from a SWORD point of view. If Prof X shows up, no one called him. He used Cerebro.

also you know what was funny? The intro. Seeing Vision as a baby was weird and funny

Last edited:
What an episode! Last episode was amazing but this was jus fantastic!

The way Wanda came out the Hex without a single **** to give jus cemented even more that she’s content with a fabricated reality instead of dealing with the true reality. She’s slowly unraveling and losing control. Viz confronting her put me in my feels because I know Viz is the one that’s gonna have to make this right.

And holy **** at Quicksliver I was like wait what about Aaron Taylor Johnson but then Darcy said “Did they recast Pietro?” It also makes me wonder if Wanda is all the way in control as much as she thinks she is. When the doorbell ranged she said “i didn’t do that?” Ahhh it jus makes ya wonder.

Also, I loved the opening song it fits well with the theme of this episode “jus make it up as we go along.”

Plus.......
Teyonah :emoji_heart_eyes:
Kat :emoji_heart_eyes:
Nuff said

Only person that can probably deal with this is Strange and I wonder does SWORD even know who he is. Probably call him Carpet Guy fighting the whirlpool thing
I'm not even talking about from some magic away the barrier standpoint.

Dr. Strange doesn't even know Wanda. I'm talking about the ppl she knows and lived with prior to Infinity War.

They just tried to attack her, got warned, then tried to reason with her and got shut down. Maybe just maybe somebody she actually knows could reason with her better and make sense of what's going on.

Last edited:
I mean, what Avengers are left besides one armed Hulk PhD and Hawkguy? The Accords allowed SWORD decide how to handle it, no?

Dr Doom be stealing power. He went after the Gauntlet. Cube. Silver Surfer/Galactus. Beyonder.

But this level of power (mind, reality). She right up there with Mephisto, Molecule Man, etc. Victor needs to mosey on up there. Take her power and melt Vision body for his new armor.

Marvel can wash/repeat these shenanigans with Onslaught, Lil Richards, Proteus and Legion.

^^^
I think that might be the thing though, Thor and Cap Marvel in space somewhere, Hulk is jacked up, Hawkeye is a glorified assassin, and Dr. Strange with his Tik Tok dance-like movements won’t play ball with them.

Pretty sure SWORD inserted themselves to handle it, and I don’t trust Hayward.

lots of name dropping but it's obvious who's gonna be on the other end of the phone

medium_howard-makes-the-big-bucks-for-iron-man-1544213531.jpg

What an episode, Elizabeth and Paul’s acting is through the roof. **** could be a movie if they wanted to. The amount of Easter eggs dropped, goddamn it’s going to be a long one week.

I remember when DC dropped all their movie/game trailers last year and Marvel kept quiet.Now they just drop this gem. Levels

I mean, what Avengers are left besides one armed Hulk PhD and Hawkguy? The Accords allowed SWORD decide how to handle it, no?
I mean most of them still around; Falcon, Hawkguy, old *** Cap, Hulk, Rhodey, etc. Ppl she actually knows. I'm jist saying from a stand point of someone she knows to talk to not come in and take over.

Not sure the accords play in to Sword handling this.

They're apparently just the new SHIELD.

Dr Doom be stealing power. He went after the Gauntlet. Cube. Silver Surfer/Galactus. Beyonder.

But this level of power (mind, reality). She right up there with Mephisto, Molecule Man, etc. Victor needs to mosey on up there. Take her power and melt Vision body for his new armor.

Marvel can wash/repeat these shenanigans with Onslaught, Lil Richards, Proteus and Legion.
Doom definitely tried to steal this power from Wanda after she got amnesia and almost married him.

I sought out the endgame leaks and it didn’t take away it was the rest of the crowd seeing that stuff that made it more fun :lol: so the leak that’s out now has me questioning things but not too much.

I thought the grey hair was Papa Magneto at first. Then was like “Oh $&@¥” we going there? let’s ride!”

When they cut to Darcy someone or something was breaching the Hex. So that makes me question is QS who he is from another universe? Did they send in somebody in and Wanda cast homie as QS.

Monica getting her powers is dope and for sure she has some beef with CM for letting her mom die. Or being exposed to something that cause the cancer, my guess CM?

They dropped one clue about F4 so another makes sense but let’s really go with something solid PLEASE! I want to see it.

I’m for the big surprise is Professor X. And how Bettany was praising how he ALWAYS wanted to work with this actor. It can’t by Toney I’m sorry :lol:

And to think folks was in here giving up after episode 2 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

8FE67E54-F5F3-4DB6-851A-3247335542D2.gif

Imagine still doubting Marvel Studios in 2021.

While the films have only scratched the surface of the comic books, these TV series can dig deep into the Marvel Universe like we haven't seen before on-screen.

Not implying Marvel couldn’t do it. But if I or people would care.

I want to go with the idea that she's bitter about not being around while her mom was dying. Since she'll be in CM2, they'll definitely address that.

Man, to think Feige has this next phase of the MCU planned out and how we get to simply go along for the ride is amazing.

Also, I think there's something definitely up with the director of SWORD. Wanda showed a lot of anger when she controlled the soldiers to aim at him. I think he's part of all of this.
That was also a nod to the Fox Magneto scene when he turns the guns on the cops.

And there’s definitely more to Hayward. Remember that they blatantly changed the meaning of the W in SWORD from ‘World’ to ‘Weapon’ in the MCU, hence the notion of Vision being considered a weapon. And why was Visions body separated into different parts and examined in the SWORD lab 5 YEARS after he died? And wasn’t his body initially in Wakanda, fully intact?

And isn’t it pretty convenient that Hayward suddenly gets “approval” to show everyone the video of Wanda “stealing” Vision’s body 9 days after the fact yet the day before he was acting shell shocked that Wanda and Vision are the main players in the Hex? And he runs SWORD, he doesn’t need approval from anyone else to show the video :lol:

The fact that Hayward is going extra hard at painting Wanda as a “terrorist”...that man might be a Skrull or Mephisto.

Back
Top Bottom