WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

1F65DA74-826F-41A1-A720-A3C36C1036C3.jpeg

this? Can’t even tell what that is supposed to be a reflection of lol. But it’s distinctly red I’ll give y’all that

giphy.gif

Tf I just watch? It was :smokin

Honestly feel like Wanda isn’t in control of everything at Westview. Fact that EP as Pietro isn’t her actual brother, but she doesn’t seem to realize it is pretty revealing IMO.

Last edited:
The way he doesn’t answer when she says his name. And the “squeeze you to death” line had me second guessing too. But I could be reaching.

And also, if SWORD knows when the hex is breached in or out, where did he come from?????

The way he doesn’t answer when she says his name. And the “squeeze you to death” line had me second guessing too. But I could be reaching.

And also, if SWORD knows when the hex is breached in or out, where did he come from?????

well we've only seen like 10 people out of a possible 1000

SWORD was def trying to rebuild Vision as a weapon, that's gotta be why Wanda went ham.

Also a nice view into how much their world changed when **** like SWORD and SHIELD seemingly have more reach than the FBI, treat them like local cops.

Loved this episode. Loved the fact that the beginning credits were a mash up of Family Ties, Growing Pains, The Hogan Family, and Full House. QS coming back as the "Uncle Jessie" character was hilarious.

Episode was so fire. Going to rewatch it.
I love Jimmy Woo as a character.

It's just too much rn, I'll be back lol

I like how after this contact with Wanda nobody at SWORD is like maybe we should call an Avenger for help :lol:

Like umm where's the Hulk or Hawkguy who can maybe console her and maybe put an end to this. Lets do it ourselves.

Last edited:
I like how after this contact with Wanda nobody at SWORD is like maybe we should call an Avenger for help :lol:

Like umm where's the Hulk or Hawkguy who can maybe console her and maybe put an end to this. lets do it ourselves.
It’s like in WS when Steve doesn’t bother to call Ton......... lol

Like umm where's the Hulk or Hawkguy who can maybe console her and maybe put an end to this. lets do it ourselves.
Only person that can probably deal with this is Strange and I wonder does SWORD even know who he is. Probably call him Carpet Guy fighting the whirlpool thing

Only person that can probably deal with this is Strange and I wonder does SWORD even know who he is. Probably call him Carpet Guy fighting the whirlpool thing
QuickSilver coming from the X-Menverse officially opens this up to go anywhere at this point.

What if Professor X shows up? :wow:

What if Papa Magneto shows up?! :wow::wow:

Back
Top Bottom