WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

This episode...I can eem
5CDF7F76-2A6E-44CB-92D4-015FC356870E.jpeg

mind blown 🤯

didn't follow spoilers, but heard Quicksilver was back. didn't think we'd get evan peters
probably best scene from the fox franchise :lol:

I thought we were going to get a reveal as to who Monica was texting in regards to her astro physicist friend. But nah.
- Definitely noticed the tension when she changed the subject about Captain Marvel.
- Curious as to how Darcy and Woo know about what Wanda and Captain Marvel did to Thanos.
- Still trying to wrap my head around Evan Peters being introduced. We know he is playing Quicksilver, but is he the Fox Quicksilver, or just the MCU Quicksilver?
- If he is from the Foxverse, how in the world did he get there??
- Curious if that was really Wanda that confronted SWORD. I think it was.
- Still trying to understand how Vision is thinking for his own.

Yea that was 🔥🔥🔥

The Lagos brand commercial 😂
X-ray reveal not working plus the beef with Captain Marvel for leaving her moms hanging with the cancer for Rambeau
Vision becoming more self aware and Wanda breaking out for a quick sec
Evan Peters 😳

She’s Spectrum. He body is made of pure energy. That’s why it was just a big blob of light in the cat scan. Mutants are coming!!

Didn't know what to make of that; I only know her as Photon (admittedly not having been in the comics for the past few years.) Was more intrigued by her terse reaction to Woo and Darcy's back and forth over whether Wanda or Captain Marvel would've taken Thanos singlehandedly; she gave off the chilly vibes when Carol was brought up (in contrast to how they left their relationship in CM when Monica was recoloring Carol's suit).

Also thought the exchange w/ Woo was great during the briefing where they revealed Wanda does not (yet) have an alias or codename. She's just Wanda Maximoff. She's not yet been dubbed "The Scarlet Witch."

Also, throwaway line naming her parents - Oleg Maximoff, definitely not Erik Lehnsherr or Max Eisenhardt (yet).

Last edited:
I think the Captain Marvel bitterness is either from her not being around for Maria’s death. You know how she acts like she’s responsible for the entire universe. Just **** Erff, right. :lol: Or the fact the Captain Marvel could’ve stopped the snap altogether if she wasn’t on that “I am the Master of the Universe” BS and popped up for Infinity War.

Theory
I think at the end of this that force field is going to cover the entire earth, thus giving us mutants. Kinda like how they undid House of M/Decimation in the comics. The missing person is Xavier. Somehow he’s going to have been a mutant whole time. Him being in Wanda’s bubble is some way going to give other people powers.

Theory
I think at the end of this that force field is going to cover the entire earth, thus giving us mutants. Kinda like how they undid House of M/Decimation in the comics. The missing person is Xavier. Somehow he’s going to have been a mutant whole time. Him being in Wanda’s bubble is some way going to give other people powers.

Too easy, nah. Need a more clever way.

I think the Captain Marvel bitterness is either from her not being around for Maria’s death. You know how she acts like she’s responsible for the entire universe. Just **** Erff, right. :lol: Or the fact the Captain Marvel could’ve stopped the snap altogether if she wasn’t on that “I am the Master of the Universe” BS and popped up for Infinity War.
I want to go with the idea that she's bitter about not being around while her mom was dying. Since she'll be in CM2, they'll definitely address that.

Man, to think Feige has this next phase of the MCU planned out and how we get to simply go along for the ride is amazing.

Also, I think there's something definitely up with the director of SWORD. Wanda showed a lot of anger when she controlled the soldiers to aim at him. I think he's part of all of this.

Wasn't keen on the idea before but director of SWORD gotta be a skull. Think they're done with the dumb jump to conclusion gov. guy in charge.

I mean im glad she brought it up but how the hell did Rambo know Wanda was cooking Thanos like that, low key Wanda must be telling the whole town how she gets down.
I assume SWORD monitored the entire battle the second Hulk did the snap and all of that radiation was detected on earth.

Also an entire space ship showing up out of nowhere would also catch their attention.

I think that fox quicksilver is more of an Easter egg than anything. Like a wink to the viewers. Chances are they approached Aaron Taylor Johnson but he couldn't do it or they just wanted a more charismatic actor for the role.

I don't expect him or anybody to reference a whole other universe or events from any of the X-Men films. To bring all that into the MCU and make it seamless would make phase 4 bigger than all of the infinity saga imo.

Shout outs to Paul Bettany getting into his acting bag as Vision. That last scene made me realize how ****** the whole situation is really. Mans was in pieces at a SWORD facility but Wanda stitched him up.

I mean im glad she brought it up but how the hell did Rambo know Wanda was cooking Thanos like that, low key Wanda must be telling the whole town how she gets down.

i think theyve taken account from everyone on what has happened and thats why they know everything so its not wanda giving those she has in a trance knowledge, actually seems like wanda doesnt want those knowledge at all and thats why she threw monica out

it is a crazy amount of knowledge, they were talking about it like they were there but thats what these sectors of the govt do

Actually...real spoiler
Idk if you saw the leak from the other day but “QS” gets thrown out the bubble and we see what happens when you come out the bubble. I think it is a meta 9th wall break...but it’s not.

Back
Top Bottom