WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

I cant believe somebody actually thought of all this

this some **** u think of right before u fall asleep as a kid :lol:

or some weirdo **** u do with random toys
MAN! If this ain't accurate. :lol:
Show is executed flawlessly, episodes are just too short. I almost want to stop watching until the rest of the episodes are out

Who was Monica texting for when she was talking to woo?

also now I get it. The Pietro that Peters plays in days of future past was in the 80s. Wandas reality was also played in the 80s so makes sense for a Pietro from the 80s to come Byke

I have to catch up on the thread, but it hit me while in the shower this morning thinking about a throwaway line from Monica and one from Darcy earlier in the season.

Monica knows “an Astro physicist” who is going to build that machine to get back into Westview. That’s Reed Richards. He’s going to try to f fly something inside the Hex, and instead, the constantly rising cosmic radiation Darcy mentioned is going to give him his powers

I have to catch up on the thread, but it hit me while in the shower this morning thinking about a throwaway line from Monica and one from Darcy earlier in the season.

Monica knows “an Astro physicist” who is going to build that machine to get back into Westview. That’s Reed Richards. He’s going to try to f fly something inside the Hex, and instead, the constantly rising cosmic radiation Darcy mentioned is going to give him his powers

i dont think theyll go that route, they got to give the f4 members their powers all at the same time and it might be those astronauts that i think they mentioned were still missing from the blip....

i dont know any aerospace engineers in the mcu so maybe it was rhodes/wm?
Wishful thinking.

a6ad7dbd802b8edeeeb06adc5430cb1e.jpg

also, yall know any after show podcast for WV?

i usually go on runs in the morning and those are great things to listen to the next few days or so like for the mandalorian

I feel like that'll be an Easter Egg that a bunch of these Youtube reviewers will definitely pounce on for this episode. But as far as this show goes, I don't expect it to ever be brought up again.

I feel like that'll be an Easter Egg that a bunch of these Youtube reviewers will definitely pounce on for this episode. But as far as this show goes, I don't expect it to ever be brought up again.

major clickbait

saw that there are two eps released. didn't watch nor did I browse through the thread. gonna watch them after dinner tonight.

all I want to know is, should I expect fire? :nerd: will my body be ready?

Monica texting an aerospace engineer was an F4 reference. Apparently, the spanish translation of that scene uses a female pronoun so she was texting a woman. Reed is the aerospace engineer but I wouldn’t mind a MCU liberty of Sue being one as well. We don’t really have too many big brained women in the MCU as of yet and Sue would have to have more going for her in this type of PC modern time we’re living in currently when they introduce her. If they played her like she is in the comics she would get labeled really quick, especially when Namor comes around :lol: :smh:

I’m firmly in the camp of Evan Peters QS being more than just a plug in from the Fox Xmen films. The returning actors from other Marvel film properties aren’t playing the exact previous characters. Jaime Fox as Electro in Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Alfred Molina from Spider-Man 2 both died at the end of their respective films and are both confirmed for MCU Spider-Man 3. The casting is bigger than just a fun wink to audiences, there has to be an in universe explanation. The former 2 in Foxx and Molina I think are playing completely new in universe interpretations of their character for the MCU who have been around this whole time. (I think they’re up for a bounty on Spider-Man’s head along with Kraven, Vulture, Mysterio and Sandman....Sinister Six, which is a whole other convo) Evan Peters is either Mephisto coming to collect the kids or he’s the witness protection guy that woo is looking for who got “casted” as Pietro...I’m starting to lean toward the latter because we got clarifications that Wanda went and retrieved Vision’s body. She couldn’t just bring in a Vision from “another universe”. It would be the same explanation as to why Pietro got “recasted”, she didn’t have the actual Pietro’s body to puppet...

i usually go on runs in the morning and those are great things to listen to the next few days or so like for the mandalorian
Probably gonna check the NR video when it drops in a few hours

Yea I always listen to new rockstars Friday morning because they have a 30-40min reaction vid on the episode, but it’s not a review.

Back
Top Bottom