WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

yooooooo THAT WAS FKIN GENIUS!!!! Omfg MCU showrunners are relentless man! Of course they go with the in your face recast angle :wow: 10
Seconds of screen time in the MCU and Evan Peters fell right in place perfectly!!!! Dudes entrance was awesome....seriously every episode is better than the last one and I totally see how emotional is gonna be when Vis has to be the one to sacrifice himself AGAIN! Dude can’t catch a break, bout to die for the 3rd time...and she really has been pupeteering his corpse huh...my only issue is I really wish she could drop that accent...

How did she recast Pietro with Pietro from the X-Verse?!?! So much to unpack with this episode. Holy crappppp

I think she’s unraveling her powers as she goes, in this episode you can see that she’s really just winging things and evolving as she goes, bringing things back to life, CREATING life, rewriting reality, her powers are insane at this point and she will eventually lose full control, Evan Peters intro just explained how the multiverse will happen! My take is that quarantine bubble will be breached in the end and the reality she created inside will mesh with “our” reality throwing everything out of whack and sort of breaking the 4th wall for everyone...not sure if I’m making sense, but this is how she’ll somehow recast Tom Holland and bring back Garfield and Tobey too and I now fully expect to see some of the FoxMen join in...Evan Peters was one of the best parts of the Fox Universe, but in super stocked to see him here

I don’t think that’s Evan Peters Fox-Verse Quicksilver. The accent is something his character didn’t have.

I think that’s Mephisto showing up to gain control of the situation. Knowing that Wanda admitted she doesn’t know how all this started.

damn. This show is getting betterrrrrrr.

I don’t think that’s Evan Peters Fox-Verse Quicksilver. The accent is something his character didn’t have.

I think that’s Mephisto showing up to gain control of the situation. Knowing that Wanda admitted she doesn’t know how all this started.

damn. This show is getting betterrrrrrr.

nah that’s def Evan Peters from the FoxVerse, I just don’t think he’ll have much of a recollection of those events from that universe and will now just be the MCU Pietro, when the Hex is broken, the people she’s controlling will go back to normal, but she actually created this Pietro, Billy and Tommy, so they will have to adjust to being a part of the actual real world, is gonna be wild interesting how they play this man...they were not kidding about the importance of this show and how it ties the next phase of the MCU...WOW.

nah that’s def Evan Peters from the FoxVerse, I just don’t think he’ll have much of a recollection of those events from that universe and will now just be the MCU Pietro, when the Hex is broken, the people she’s controlling will go back to normal, but she actually created this Pietro, Billy and Tommy, so they will have to adjust to being a part of the actual real world, is gonna be wild interesting how they play this man...they were not kidding about the importance of this show and how it ties the next phase of the MCU...WOW.
I hope this is how everything plays out. Man, I cannot wait for next week.

Man must be torture to be forced to play a sitcom role and be aware of it. Agnes looking stressed.

Loving half the show being Monica investigating this. Teyonah bae :evil: fitting so well in the MCU.

That Lagos ad wild meta :smh: For when you make a mess you didn't mean to.

Pretty obvious Wanda's children and Vision to an extent are her subconscious trying to get her to act right. Vision fed up.

The Wanda that confronted SWORD was anger and somebody else. Her admitting she doesn't know how this started are the obvious clues.

Don't know why y'all are still jumping to Mephisto of all ppl doing this.

"She recast Pietro." is wild meta on several levels. Also its obviously not FoX-Men Pietro either.

That Lagos ad wild meta :smh: For when you make a mess you didn't mean to.

"She recast Pietro." is wild meta on several levels. Also its obviously not FoX-Men Pietro either.

I laughed a little too much at the Lagos commercial.

And I hope it’s FoX-men Quicksilver.

McU blatant with it :lol: they gonna pick and chose only the bestttt from the foxMen....Evan Peters, MacAvoy and Fassbender and leave everyone else in the dust....I can only imagine when Deadpool comes into play and how he’s gonna address all this, I can’t believe how good these dudes are...they were def geeks back in their day and legends today.

McU blatant with it :lol: they gonna pick and chose only the bestttt from the foxMen....Evan Peters, MacAvoy and Fassbender and leave everyone else in the dust....I can only imagine when Deadpool comes into play and how he’s gonna address all this, I can’t believe how good these dudes are...they were def geeks back in their day and legends today.

DP can do whatever he wants in any “Verse” because....it’s DP lol.

Nah that was a mid season surprise....we still have a whole 5-6 episodes to go...this is an appetizer of what’s to come....I’m not sure FWS will top this, but then again who knows....I think Loki will be a close second with how it connects things...and I don’t know about y’all, but shows >>>> movies if they can keep up this quality, Mando and WV showing how compelling story telling is done

Not the Phoenix we expected, but the Phoenix we
Deserve! :lol:
Shorty is so damn OP right now, the way she walked out to confront SWORD....not a single damn was given....she really could have ended everyone by just blinking her eye...

also anyone peep Monica’s reaction when Capt Marvel was brought up? Seems like she has some built up resentment towards her....they def dropped a seed in there, well played as always Marvel.

also anyone peep Monica’s reaction when Capt Marvel was brought up? Seems like she has some built up resentment towards her....they def dropped a seed in there, well played as always Marvel.

Yeah, that whole bit felt like a real life discussion about Endgame:lol:

Rambo definitely caught feelings at the namedrop though. Probably gonna blame Carol for her mom getting Cancer or something. A "Cosmic Cancer" or whatever.

Or maybe because she never got a check for hitting her off with her main colorway?

Back
Top Bottom