WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Im right there with you..Loved that movie. I think had Norton not got into it with the directors, he would be in the MCU today. But again we didn't know the MCU would be this big back in 2008.

nah, he probably wouldnt approve of any of the avengers scripts

Man FOH I never said Cheadle wasn’t a good actor :rofl:

But they turned him into a corny sidekick :lol: in this specific role Howard woulda had more flavor wit it.

Like he woulda been more memorable in Civil War/Endgame/etc.

that just me tho :lol: Salute to Cheadle and hopefully he prove me wrong in Armor Wars now that it’s gon focus more on him

178FDB12-3A97-469F-8F26-E25E4936E1FF.png

still the greatest Easter egg in the MCU, imo

What is this supposed to be?

And did full Wandavision eps leak or just a big reveal?

I’m ready to binge if full episodes are out here leaking :lol:

but if it’s isolated moments leaking you can keep it I ain’t sitting thru these corny sitcom bits for nothing :lol:

Man FOH I never said Cheadle wasn’t a good actor :rofl:

But they turned him into a corny sidekick :lol: in this specific role Howard woulda had more flavor wit it.

Like he woulda been more memorable in Civil War/Endgame/etc.

that just me tho :lol: Salute to Cheadle and hopefully he prove me wrong in Armor Wars now that it’s gon focus more on him
FOH

What is this supposed to be?
Captain America’s Shield if I’m not mistaken

it’s Rogers and his shield in the alternate beginning of The Incredible Hulk movie. It’s referenced in Avengers when Banner says “I got low. I didn't see an end. So I put a bullet in my mouth... and the other guy spit it out”. It was Norton that performed the actual scene.

Caught up on all the Terrance Howard Vs Don Cheadle talk. My stance has always been that Terrance had good chemistry with RDJ (but it was only like 15 minutes of total screen time though, let’s be honest), and he definitely has more of the larger and more built (especially when compared to RDJ) look of Rhodes that I’ve always seen in comics and envisioned in film. With all that being said though, and I’m a huge Howard fan, Cheadle is DEFINITELY a better actor IMO. I also think that Cheadle is better and more capable of doing action.

It’s like the black mom vs the white mom on fresh prince. One had real character while the other became a coat rack
I just had to say, calling one of the moms Black, and the other White, when BOTH the moms on the Fresh Prince are Black, isn’t cool. I TOTALLY AGREE that the first mom was amazing, while the second mom had little purpose whatsoever. However, I can’t get down with the colorism sht. Not cool. It might’ve not been intentional, but I had to say something.

I don't think (read more like hope) the leaked cameo in that video is the big one. Supposedly that's from episode 6. We have 3 more episodes after that. Think the Luke type one is gonna be in that last episode.

NT is the only place I’ve ever seen anything about 2 episodes. Granted, I’m not doing a lot of looking..

Back
Top Bottom