WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

EXACTLY my *****. :lol:

howard woulda had much better improv instincts and put more flavor on it

This **** is bewildering.

We got one great proven actor and this **** bag Howard.

At least I know who his fans are. **** making a lot more sense now.

Respect to Cheadle but he got that watered down Hollywood humor. “He’s gonna bleed cheese whiz” :lol:

***** said Don got hollywood humor :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Don has my respect too but the chemistry in IM1 was never topped. Could just be the writing. WM has become comic relief

I mean he's in a suit that can do anything but ok
Yeah. Kinda the beauty of Stark's suits. You don't need to be built or ripped for it. Just in enough shape not to gas out.

Comic Rhodey is built and in shape but that's more cuz he's a career military man and younger.

I bring out to Marvel got who they could for IM since it was a risk. Then they got the talent necessary for the character once they knew they had a successful franchise.

I mean he's in a suit that can do anything but ok

lol well for all the scenes he's out of the suit. Comic and cartoon Rhodey was a big military dude, imposing. Like how the WM armor is full of weapons and built like a tank compared to the IM armor which is sleek and tech heavy, IMO it's a reflection of Tony as this smooth genius millionaire playboy philanthropist and his BFF James buff career military officer.

but like yall said I can agree that the actor's skills and chemistry with RDJ is more important than "look" in a blockbuster movie than in a comic book or cartoon.

Last edited:
Howard really thought he should get the same check as RDJ based off his HxF performance :lol::lol::lol::lol:..

I think the Last Howard performance I enjoyed was, Sabotage :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
literally played the same character but a DEA agent.

Im good with Don as WM, same with ruff as hulk

Last edited:
Meteor Man
Brooklyns Finest
Mission To Mars
Oceans
Crash

1612411335277.jpeg

See, this is when you take things too far.

26F827AA-FEC8-4B47-99A1-397105D3561F.jpeg

Norton still the only Bruce I truly acknowledge. Had everything right about him. It was a great cast.
Im right there with you..Loved that movie. I think had Norton not got into it with the directors, he would be in the MCU today. But again we didn't know the MCU would be this big back in 2008.

Back
Top Bottom