WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Yall dudes predicting Fox-Men stuff aint gonna be right. None of that gonna be in the MCU.

Only Evan Peters is gonna be in the show and that's a misdirect too. He's not gonna be Fox's Quicksilver. He might pose as QS returned but that'll be a lie too.

See now I thought ep4 was the weakest so far. It just showed things we’ve already seen and confirmed things we already knew.
???

You knew Maria Rambeau started SWORD, had cancer, and died of it before the return half of the population? You knew how SWORD got involved with this missing town situation? You knew it was SWORD trying to break through and contact Wanda for the past 3 episodes?

My guess is Cap, would Strange really be a surprise?
Only characters that could genuinely be Luke level are Cap, Spidey, fox Magneto, or a A list character that hasn't hit the big screen yet.

???

You knew Maria Rambeau started SWORD, had cancer, and died of it before the return half of the population? You knew how SWORD got involved with this missing town situation? You knew it was SWORD trying to break through and contact Wanda for the past 3 episodes?
Who started SWORD is irrelevant. We all knew Monica is a SWORD agent. It was obvious they were watching at the end of ep1 and trying to break through from the outside from the radio and the beekeeper. Also obvious that Wanda created the reality. Much less was revealed in ep4 than any other episode. And Kat’s acting doesn’t hold a candle to Lizzie and Paul’s.

Who started SWORD is irrelevant.
You just said episode 4 confirmed things we already seen and knew.

We didn't see or already know that.

We also never actually saw a mass return after Hulk's snap.

We all knew Monica is a SWORD agent. It was obvious they were watching at the end of ep1 and trying to break through from the outside from the radio and the beekeeper.
Who is they? We didn't see or already know SWORD was definitely involved with anything in episodes 1-3.

Matter fact in ep 4 we learned it was the FBI that was on the case.

Also obvious that Wanda created the reality.
We still don't know for a fact Wanda created this reality. We haven't been shown that and nobody that knows whats going on has said it.

We've seen Wanda demonstrate power and control implying she has some authority in this bubble universe. Doesn't mean she created the reality.
Much less was revealed in ep4 than any other episode.
You're just saying stuff now.
And Kat’s acting doesn't hold a candle to Lizzie or Paul’s.
Now I'm not sure how this is relevant.

its gonna be the Rat from Endgame.

1612374169255.gif

1612374236702.jpeg

Most likely Dr Strange or Hologram Tony. Mephisto already confirmed from the toys they produced.

love to see Magneto get introduced hell even a Polaris reference would be dope.

I'm still sticking with my pick of Professor X. I might be wrong, but if they're going with the Skywalker analogy for Mando, then this fits. Either him or Magneto, and tbh if it's either one of them, you might as well confirm both, they just go hand in hand.

Dr. Strange doesn't fit imo, we know he's crossing over with Wanda in Multiverse of Madness, Tony...eh...not a surprise for a damn hologram. Plus, he JUST died, so not a shocker. The clues they have been giving suggest it's one of those dream characters that we always wanted in the MCU and now we got it. Keep in mind, it's only a cameo, so they can just plant it for much later down the line. Just like they dropped F4 in the episode and we know they are coming back to them.

Aww I shouldn’t have looked at that. :lol: :smh:
I hope that’s not the cameo she was talking about

Omg that leak.....only peeped 3 seconds and it broke my heart already....IM NOT READY man...

Back
Top Bottom