WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

My predictions are:

- MCU Quicksilver returns.
- Fox Quicksilver crossesover to the MCU
- Magneto crossesover (Fassbender)
- A link to either SM3 or DS2.
- Another well-known mutant debuts.

I sure as hell hope it isn't ghost Tony.

Dont care what is, maybe is because we didn’t get our marvel fix last year, but watching this show has me in an incredible high, I’m putting it on my top 5 MCU projects...

finally caught last fridays episode. here comes the turn :nthat: really enjoyed the slow burn up to now. the tv shows marvel has in place will have the ability to dig deeper into stories since they are not 2 hr movies and the story telling condenses.

my prediction as to who shows up with the rumored reveal, charles xavier.

It has to be a crossover character, I don’t see how Tony would even fit in, him and Wanda never even had a conection...he tried to imprison her and this isn’t really Vision we are seeing, but a subconscious of Wanda how she saw Vis....

but yeah my guess would be

Fassbender
Macavoy
Pietro

Yea I’m think Xavier as well. Especially, if you take her Luke Skywalker comparison seriously. Unless they’re trying to explode minds and this missing person is Logan. That’s too much tho. :lol:

EDIT: Maybe Magneto??

I’m still floored that someone would ever consider X-Men apocalypse a top 5 Marvel movie. I’ll choose Jessica Jones season 2 and Iron Fist over that garbage.

who thinks X-men apocalypse is a top 5 anything?

ain’t even a top 5 fox marvel movie

X-men A was ONLY better than Logan. That’s it

think you mean X-men origins

and I would say nah on that because origins at least had that cool Deadpool scene.. and the cool opening

I would listen to it being better than elektra or multiple fantastic 4 movies thou

Last edited:
I’m gonna go with Benedict Cumberbatch and/or Chiwetal Ejiofor as Dr. Strange and/or Baron Mordo as the surprise cameo. I still think Evan Peters is gonna be either Nightmare or Mephisto (or an MCU amalgamation of both) and he’s going to pretend to be QS as a wink to viewers

think you mean X-men origins

and I would say nah on that because origins at least had that cool Deadpool scene.. and the cool opening

I would listen to it being better than elektra or multiple fantastic 4 movies thou
Oh goodness YES haha.

I’m not counting anything but X-men.

nah, X-men origins was so bad because they had the blueprint drawn out for them and still did it wrong. The worst thing a mon ie can be is boring. Origins was a snooze fest.

See now I thought ep4 was the weakest so far. It just showed things we’ve already seen and confirmed things we already knew.

Nothing Xmen related will be a major plot point. Cameo only if that. This series was conceived before the Fox deal was done.

I'm going with Professor X. Tony, Strange, or any other already introduced MCU character wouldn't be that shocking. A friend said maybe someone from F4. Basically any upcoming franchise/character that HASN'T been strongly hinted at yet would be hype for me.

Back
Top Bottom