Wassup With Folks Mouth Kissing Randoms In The Club?

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I've done it. If you've been drinking and you're in a club setting and there's an attractive girl grinding on you... Why not?

The fact that you all deem it as, "Why not" behavior is what I can't get down with. You say "why not" as if that should be a firstoption/resort.

I would ask, why so? Why would you?

I don't know, maybe because I view kissing as an intimate thing like other have said. I don't want to just kiss ANYONE.

I am done though

Pre-game
y1pjTqPcWzJLBjdyRQVtIdfbyZc9rgzYARnnZ-Qyrd7ZP1CDIYmg29-3vrlWfe-ZXQXHpC2duGNyFU

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Originally Posted by Late80s

you people are insane.
I agree. If you don't like to see people kissing don't go to the club! Smh at this thread. People dance, kiss, drink and have fun at a club/bar. That is the purpose of it. It's not like random people are kissing random people at Mickey D's or Taco Bell (R.I.P). What do you expect to do at the club/bar? So, if you don't kiss what do YOU do at the club OP?
roll.gif
@ Saying it as if kissing at the club is the #1 reason why folks go. The hell do you mean what do I do if I don't kiss. That's like asking someone, "If you don't eat cracker jacks at a baseball game why the hell do you even go."

Kissing isn't even a THOUGHT in my mind when I go to a club man

laugh.gif

i remember i said i dont kiss ,period in a thread and i got called every name in the gay book

once some of you get out and explore the world you will find that theres females out there that dont like kissing either

but i see why alot of ppl are getting mad,they dont get no buns so kissing is the only thing they got

The fact that you all deem it as, "Why not" behavior is what I can't get down with. You say "why not" as if that should be a first option/resort.

If you're in love with a woman, she's in love with you, and if you ask her to marry you, you know she'll say yes then... Why not?

Originally Posted by FedExciter

i remember i said i dont kiss ,period in a thread and i got called every name in the gay book

once some of you get out and explore the world you will find that theres females out there that dont like kissing either

but i see why alot of ppl are getting mad,they dont get no buns so kissing is the only thing they got
roll.gif
@ Calling you gay. Dudes are fools on here. The minutethey don't have a good comeback, "Just call him gay."

Idiots
laugh.gif

lmfao! this is so old, you guys ruin your own threads the second i say something.
If I fly you to a Nationals game, can we wrestle?
nerd.gif
devil.gif

The fact that you all deem it as, "Why not" behavior is what I can't get down with. You say "why not" as if that should be a first option/resort.

If you're in love with a woman, she's in love with you, and if you ask her to marry you, you know she'll say yes then... Why not?
roll.gif
Ok. I am officially done now

Originally Posted by r0yalty

lmfao! this is so old, you guys ruin your own threads the second i say something.
nerd.gif
devil.gif
its funny how much effort you put into this, you don't even know me. don't you feel pitiful?

you people are insane.
I agree. If you don't like to see people kissing don't go to the club! Smh at this thread. People dance, kiss, drink and have fun at a club/bar. That is the purpose of it. It's not like random people are kissing random people at Mickey D's or Taco Bell (R.I.P). What do you expect to do at the club/bar? So, if you don't kiss what do YOU do at the club OP?

no way thats a serious reply? you go to the club to kiss strangers? gonna need you to re-evaluate something my dud...when i go its to dance anddrink...i've never walked in wondering how many dudes i can tongue down that night

Originally Posted by r0yalty

nerd.gif
devil.gif
its funny how much effort you put into this, you don't even know me. don't you feel pitiful?
lmao roasted
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you people are insane.

no way thats a serious reply? you go to the club to kiss strangers? gonna need you to re-evaluate something my dud...when i go its to dance and drink...i've never walked in wondering how many dudes i can tongue down that night
yea im not down with that but i find it pretty laughable that any of these dudes in this forum think they have enough swag pumping through theirveins that theyre gonn take a girl home without even kissing her. kissing is a vital part of foreplay. if you dont like kissing randoms then you probably donthave one night stands. i also find it borderline insane to think that kissing is somehow more personal than stick your *#!$ in someone else's orifice. sexisn't a handshake.

you people are insane.

no way thats a serious reply? you go to the club to kiss strangers? gonna need you to re-evaluate something my dud...when i go its to dance and drink...i've never walked in wondering how many dudes i can tongue down that night
yea im not down with that but i find it pretty laughable that any of these dudes in this forum think they have enough swag pumping through their veins that theyre gonn take a girl home without even kissing her. kissing is a vital part of foreplay. if you dont like kissing randoms then you probably dont have one night stands. i also find it borderline insane to think that kissing is somehow more personal than stick your *#!$ in someone else's orifice. sex isn't a handshake.
nah yo

as crazy as it sounds

many people do get down like that, kissin is intimate.

(&#&($#$ is (&*#$(#$#

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you people are insane.

yea im not down with that but i find it pretty laughable that any of these dudes in this forum think they have enough swag pumping through their veins that theyre gonn take a girl home without even kissing her. kissing is a vital part of foreplay. if you dont like kissing randoms then you probably dont have one night stands. i also find it borderline insane to think that kissing is somehow more personal than stick your *#!$ in someone else's orifice. sex isn't a handshake.
nah yo

as crazy as it sounds

many people do get down like that, kissin is intimate.

(&#&($#$ is (&*#$(#$#
more than having sex? %!#*! ******ed.

Fam...I don't lie on my !!$$...aint nothing pimp about me smashing & not kissing I just don't do it.

I may nibble on the neck & ear a bit but we grown this aint 8 th grade prom I don't have to kiss & eat to get my way.

Sure females may have looked @ me funny when they went in for the kiss & I turned my head...I still beat. Sex has no real meaning never has to me. Just thelife I've had.

you people are insane.

it must differ in diffrent social circles, like myself im a young man from an urban area and the clubs i go to are mostly black and i've had 2 one nightstands with no kissing what so ever unless the neck counts,

kissing is a vital part of foreplay true indeed but there are other types of foreplay and for me foreplay is oral sex not kissing

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

roll.gif
Ok. I am officially done now

bfo-rlmente.jpg

Kissing strangers is nasty..yet at the same time kissing people you know could be just as bad or worse. You be surprised what your date might have done beforeshe went out to dinner with you
laugh.gif

Fam...I don't lie on my !!$$...aint nothing pimp about me smashing & not kissing I just don't do it.

I may nibble on the neck & ear a bit but we grown this aint 8 th grade prom I don't have to kiss & eat to get my way.

Sure females may have looked @ me funny when they went in for the kiss & I turned my head...I still beat. Sex has no real meaning never has to me. Just the life I've had.
True *%*$. Kissing isn't necessary for smashing. The only time you run into problems is if the first time you smashed u kissed them, and notyou just want to stop all of a sudden.

Hell I was smashing a girl for a month straight on a damn near daily basis and didn't kiss her. I told her point blank, "i don't likekissing" and she was cool with it.

Some of y'all in here just thinking too hard... I mean you see a fine chick at the club, you start the convo, y'all dancing and drinkin' and sooneror later you start making out with her, who cares if you end up smashing or not, you still in there having fun with some broad while some of y'all tryingto say you would/have never done that. I guess it's way more fun just to stand there and looking at everybody else or worse mean muggin' trying tostart fights...

Making out with random chicks is totally cool and it leads to other stuff if you play it right or it can just end when the night is over... My point is youstill had fun and as for diseases, you will never know what her sexual history really is even if you know her well.

Back
Top Bottom