Wassup With Folks Mouth Kissing Randoms In The Club?

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

I'm just surprised at the logic here. Dudes in here said its safer to smash than to kiss a random broad.

This was my understanding.
HIV?

Theres condoms for that.

Can you recommend me some form of protection for my mouth?

Originally Posted by Diego

I'm just surprised at the logic here. Dudes in here said its safer to smash than to kiss a random broad.

HIV?

Theres condoms for that.

HIV doesn't spread through saliva.

HIV?

Theres condoms for that.

Apparently HIV is the only thing we need protection from these days.

So, this thread is about who has the coolest slang words to illustrate sexual activities, oh and getting girls to have sex using hypnotic suggestions insteadof kissing. You guys are so cool!

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

smh.gif
I used to look up to you NTers for smashing all these joints, but now y'all seem like frauds
frown.gif

and yes IDS, follow me and see
nerd.gif

You used to look up to NTers?

smh.gif
I used to look up to you NTers for smashing all these joints, but now y'all seem like frauds
frown.gif

and yes IDS, follow me and see
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KingPiff

So, this thread is about who has the coolest slang words to illustrate sexual activities, oh and getting girls to have sex using hypnotic suggestions instead of kissing. You guys are so cool!

About time someone realizes this.

HIV?

Theres condoms for that.

Apparently HIV is the only thing we need protection from these days.
Apparently you must think a condom is 100% protection from all diseases if you believe that sex is safer than kissing.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I like watching girls kiss, that is all
Another thing that is vastly overrated. That hot lesbian action, was NEVER a fan. The hell am I getting out of watching ANYONE kiss another person? GIrl on girl? So what. It is gay. Literally

Thank you.

eyes.gif
yea so we'll agree to disagree

i dont kiss randoms, and i dont need to kiss them to smash. Im a master of neck licking and breast massage, but kissing chicks you just wanna smash is somesucka S_.

the topic is kissing randoms at the club

.....yall fools arguing about smashing JOs and weather you kissed them or not ....and thats a TOTALLY different topic

^straight ducktales on how you present yourself gives clearly gives away how you don't get none or even a chance to mack on them broads

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

^straight ducktales on how you present yourself gives clearly gives away how you don't get none or even a chance to mack on them broads

HIV?

Theres condoms for that.

Even still, most people walk around with cuts inside their mouths without realizing it. Two people, both with minuscule cuts inside their mouth, caneffectively transmit and circulate HIV and other bacterial/viral diseases if there is some trace of blood in their mouth.

For me, knowledge that the mouth is one of the most disgusting areas in/on the human body is warning enough to avoid such behavior. And as hard as it is for meto say this, I agree with DC 100% percent on the matter (based on what he said in his OG post as I haven't even read the last 9-10 pages in this thread).

More unsettling is the trend of "one-night stands" with random breezes. I will never understand this. You might as well culture some ST bacterialstrain/viral strain and inject said strain into you.

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

i'm guessing you're talking about the person above my post
laugh.gif

lol @ what if the condom comes off

look, if your "first move" is kissing

you're a lame

and you've exposed yourself.

especially those that are perplexed that dudes been smashing broads without kissing for generations...

don't try to rationalize it by saying its safer than smashing, or somehow we're crazy for being more prone to smash a random broad than kiss her in themouth.....

noone is saying that random sex is safe at all...

lol, I'm forreal in awe of the level of lame in here...

yall hold hands to convince her to let you smash, too?

you light candles?

play some kenny g?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

this thread has exposed many many many nters that are so very not smashing.

wondering why they got friendzoned.

cause you asking for kisses while other cats is on backshots....

Apparently you must think a condom is 100% protection from all diseases if you believe that sex is safer than kissing.

As Ive stated before, my reasons have nothing to do with being clean or safe.
Its just my personal preference. I tend to not kiss girls I have no feelings for, whereas I dont care about feelings when it comes to smashing.

I will tell you one thing...

Smashing an infected chick while wearing a condom>>>>>>Kissing an infected chick with nothing to protect you

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I've seen this topic come up on my.. womens boards. Even some women feel that kissing is a more intimate act than sexual intercourse.

But at the end of the day you're still sleeping with some random $!# stranger, condom or no condom - kiss or no kiss.

You talking about 1 night stands?

Its just my personal preference. I tend to not kiss girls I have no feelings for, whereas I dont care about feelings when it comes to smashing.
that's an actual reason that makes sense to me i guess. but most of the others on your side of this arguement are full of bs.

I've seen this topic come up on my.. womens boards. Even some women feel that kissing is a more intimate act than sexual intercourse.

But at the end of the day you're still sleeping with some random $!# stranger, condom or no condom - kiss or no kiss.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

you're a lame

especially those that are perplexed that dudes been smashing broads without kissing for generations...

don't try to rationalize it by saying its safer than smashing, or somehow we're crazy for being more prone to smash a random broad than kiss her in the mouth.....

THIS.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Nawth21

You talking about 1 night stands?

Yeah, isn't that what "randoms" equate to or no? I didn't read the entire thread so dunno if it was clarified or not. If it were to go beyondjust kissing in the club I guess.

As Ive stated before, my reasons have nothing to do with being clean or safe.

I will tell you one thing...

Smashing an infected chick while wearing a condom>>>>>>Kissing an infected chick with nothing to protect you

Thank you for a well thought out opinion without cursing and being ignorant.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

you're a lame

don't try to rationalize it by saying its safer than smashing, or somehow we're crazy for being more prone to smash a random broad than kiss her in the mouth.....

noone is saying that random sex is safe at all...

lol, I'm forreal in awe of the level of lame in here...

yall hold hands to convince her to let you smash, too?

you light candles?

play some kenny g?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

this thread has exposed many many many nters that are so very not smashing.

wondering why they got friendzoned.

Here you go on another one of your nonsensical rants.
roll.gif

Exposed? How do you expose people you don't even know on an internet message board?

Anyways, my man above said that random sex was safer than random kissing. I just think that is madness if that's the sole reason you don't kiss arandom.

As far as me, I don't mess with randoms at all. I just had to question the logic up in here.

Back
Top Bottom