Wassup With Folks Mouth Kissing Randoms In The Club?

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I've seen this topic come up on my.. womens boards. Even some women feel that kissing is a more intimate act than sexual intercourse.

But at the end of the day you're still sleeping with some random $!# stranger, condom or no condom - kiss or no kiss.

Your "womens boards"...&%#& you cheatin' on us...
mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
jp...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

lol... imagine how many times that girl had kissed other guys in the club and guys don't care and still stick their tongue in a womans mouth loaded withanother mans saliva.

embarassed.gif
gotta escape the testosterone every now and then
laugh.gif
besides none yall care about purses and makeup.....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol @ what if the condom comes off

look, if your "first move" is kissing

you're a lame

and you've exposed yourself.

especially those that are perplexed that dudes been smashing broads without kissing for generations...

don't try to rationalize it by saying its safer than smashing, or somehow we're crazy for being more prone to smash a random broad than kiss her in the mouth.....

noone is saying that random sex is safe at all...

lol, I'm forreal in awe of the level of lame in here...

yall hold hands to convince her to let you smash, too?

you light candles?

play some kenny g?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

this thread has exposed many many many nters that are so very not smashing.

wondering why they got friendzoned.

cause you asking for kisses while other cats is on backshots....

Just let dudes live. If that's what they wanna do let em. I never understood the point of the guy staring acroos the dude mad because another dude iskissing. I remember a time I was in the club with my cousin and he was like "man, u see dude over there kissing amber? She's a real big !$# andhe's stupid". Then he comes back to us like 5 minutes later like " man, we might gotta fight dude who over there kissing amber because he waslooking at me." I'm like, fam he looked at u cuz u staring him down so tough! Let em live.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

smh.gif
I used to look up to you NTers for smashing all these joints, but now y'all seem like frauds
frown.gif

and yes IDS, follow me and see
nerd.gif

You used to look up to NTers?
Of course, they all push M3's and up and wife supermodels
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I've seen this topic come up on my.. womens boards. Even some women feel that kissing is a more intimate act than sexual intercourse.

But at the end of the day you're still sleeping with some random $!# stranger, condom or no condom - kiss or no kiss.

You talking about 1 night stands?

Yeah, isn't that what "randoms" equate to or no? I didn't read the entire thread so dunno if it was clarified or not. If it were to go beyond just kissing in the club I guess.
Oh, yeah.
embarassed.gif
gotta escape the testosterone every now and then
laugh.gif
besides none yall care about purses and makeup.....
nerd.gif

I can give fashion advice. I got style.
lol... imagine how many times that girl had kissed other guys in the club and guys don't care and still stick their tongue in a womans mouth loaded with another mans saliva.
laugh.gif
A lot of people think another persons' past isn'ttheir business.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol @ what if the condom comes off

look, if your "first move" is kissing

you're a lame

and you've exposed yourself.

especially those that are perplexed that dudes been smashing broads without kissing for generations...

don't try to rationalize it by saying its safer than smashing, or somehow we're crazy for being more prone to smash a random broad than kiss her in the mouth.....

noone is saying that random sex is safe at all...

lol, I'm forreal in awe of the level of lame in here...

yall hold hands to convince her to let you smash, too?

you light candles?

play some kenny g?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

this thread has exposed many many many nters that are so very not smashing.

wondering why they got friendzoned.

cause you asking for kisses while other cats is on backshots....

this

It's pretty obvious that everyone has a difference of opinion. All in all, I hope nobody here catches anything and is safe, regardless of what you chooseto do with some strange.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

It's pretty obvious that everyone has a difference of opinion. All in all, I hope nobody here catches anything and is safe, regardless of what you choose to do with some strange.

QFT

Originally Posted by Late80s

you people are insane.
I agree. If you don't like to see people kissing don't go to the club! Smh at this thread. People dance, kiss, drink and have fun at aclub/bar. That is the purpose of it. It's not like random people are kissing random people at Mickey D's or Taco Bell (R.I.P). What do you expect todo at the club/bar? So, if you don't kiss what do YOU do at the club OP?

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Originally Posted by Late80s

you people are insane.
I agree. If you don't like to see people kissing don't go to the club! Smh at this thread. People dance, kiss, drink and have fun at a club/bar. That is the purpose of it. It's not like random people are kissing random people at Mickey D's or Taco Bell (R.I.P). What do you expect to do at the club/bar? So, if you don't kiss what do YOU do at the club OP?
roll.gif
@ Saying it as if kissing at the club is the #1 reason whyfolks go. The hell do you mean what do I do if I don't kiss. That's like asking someone, "If you don't eat cracker jacks at a baseball gamewhy the hell do you even go."

Kissing isn't even a THOUGHT in my mind when I go to a club man

I've done it. If you've been drinking and you're in a club setting and there's an attractive girl grinding on you... Why not?

Back
Top Bottom