Wassup With Folks Mouth Kissing Randoms In The Club?

Guilty
tired.gif

I don't really care though, I'm sure I'll end up doing it tomorrow or this weekend again
smh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

^straight ducktales on how you present yourself gives clearly gives away how you don't get none or even a chance to mack on them broads

i'm guessing you're talking about the person above my post
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

NT'ers have never had any physical contact with females aside penis to vagina

Ill give you a ride in my BMW. You could sit behind my model girlfriend.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

NT'ers have never had any physical contact with females aside penis to vagina

Ill give you a ride in my BMW. You could sit behind my model girlfriend.

grin.gif
next to the Spacejam shoe boxes (cop one stock one!) safely belted into the car seat...

Well, if others see nothing wrong it, then obviously they see it different than you do.

But, I am very very very standoff-$@# when it comes to do that myself. That is the only reason I have only kissed two men in my life so far. One is my ex, theother one is a guy I was seeing for a bit after him.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Well, if others see nothing wrong it, then obviously they see it different than you do.

But, I am very very very standoff-$@# when it comes to do that myself. That is the only reason I have only kissed two men in my life so far. One is my ex, the other one is a guy I was seeing for a bit after him.

shut up
alien.gif
save that innocence garbage for sunday school u could get it no kiss straight smash just like most birds
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

The hell is wrong with you? Do you have anger management issues? Why are your panties all bunched up in a twist for? Did my comment strike a nerve?

Did I say I judge anyone that kisses random people?No. If anything, I said to OP that everyone sees it differently, so who are we to judge others who do it? Iwas saying what it pertains to me personally and when it comes to myself. It is not for me, but then I do not judge others who do it.

You're just a punk @$# chump who likes to reply to my posts and include idiotic comments like the one you just did right there. But then again, not likeyou are expected to contribute anything valid with your insipid self and that hollow brain of yours. Oh yea, you are real tough there buddy! Keep makingyourself look more idiotic than you already are.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

But, I am very very very standoff-$@# when it comes to do that myself. That is the only reason I have only kissed two men in my life so far. One is my ex, the other one is a guy I was seeing for a bit after him.

shut up
alien.gif
save that innocence garbage for sunday school u could get it no kiss straight smash just like most birds
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

The hell is wrong with you? Do you have anger management issues? Why are your panties all bunched up in a twist for? Did my comment strike a nerve?

Did I say I judge anyone that kisses random people?No. If anything, I said to OP that everyone sees it differently, so who are we to judge others who do it? I was saying what it pertains to me personally and when it comes to myself. It is not for me, but then I do not judge others who do it.

You're just a punk @$# chump who likes to reply to my posts and include idiotic comments like the one you just did right there. But then again, not like you are expected to contribute anything valid with your insipid self and that hollow brain of yours. Oh yea, you are real tough there buddy! Keep making yourself look more idiotic than you already are.
eek.gif
...im turned on

Would I be out of line if I asked how old you were?

You seem to be pretty intelligent and mature, I guess I expected you to be a little more experienced than what you appear to be (Not that there is anythingwrong with not having as much experience, its just rare these days).

PS: If we ever smushed, I would kiss you.

Back
Top Bottom