Wassup With Folks Mouth Kissing Randoms In The Club?

I'll done it once time with this tall Amazon chick and I was really drunk but I try to avoid PDA with random chicks. But they love to do it, I bet kissingin the club works 50 pct of the time.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

I agree. If you don't like to see people kissing don't go to the club! Smh at this thread. People dance, kiss, drink and have fun at a club/bar. That is the purpose of it. It's not like random people are kissing random people at Mickey D's or Taco Bell (R.I.P). What do you expect to do at the club/bar? So, if you don't kiss what do YOU do at the club OP?
This Is the most hilarious thing I've read in a while.

Originally Posted by Late80s

yea im not down with that but i find it pretty laughable that any of these dudes in this forum think they have enough swag pumping through their veins that theyre gonn take a girl home without even kissing her. kissing is a vital part of foreplay. if you dont like kissing randoms then you probably dont have one night stands. i also find it borderline insane to think that kissing is somehow more personal than stick your *#!$ in someone else's orifice. sex isn't a handshake.
smh.gif
roll.gif

back to DL'ing Sherlock Holmes

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I mean you see a fine chick at the club, you start the convo, y'all dancing and drinkin' and sooner or later you start making out with her,

We have a winner ladies and gentlemen.
no, thats what normal guys do.
NTers are all pimps and players.. they just walk in the club, point to a girl, and tell her to come home with them
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I mean you see a fine chick at the club, you start the convo, y'all dancing and drinkin' and sooner or later you start making out with her,

We have a winner ladies and gentlemen.
no, thats what normal guys do.
NTers are all pimps and players.. they just walk in the club, point to a girl, and tell her to come home with them
grin.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Some of y'all in here just thinking too hard... I mean you see a fine chick at the club, you start the convo, y'all dancing and drinkin' and sooner or later you start making out with her, who cares if you end up smashing or not, you still in there having fun with some broad while some of y'all trying to say you would/have never done that. I guess it's way more fun just to stand there and looking at everybody else or worse mean muggin' trying to start fights...

Making out with random chicks is totally cool and it leads to other stuff if you play it right or it can just end when the night is over... My point is you still had fun and as for diseases, you will never know what her sexual history really is even if you know her well.
THIS is the issue. What the hell is FUN about just kissing a random girl man? LOL @ Totally cool. Boy certain types of people love themselves somemaking out. LOL.

The first thing I think when I see people kissing in the club, is"they gotta be drunk as !%@*" or "they're in a relationship."

This is the reason I love NT. When I see weird or dumb !%@* in the real world. I can come here and get the excuse of why people do these silly things.

The logic to why people do these crazy activties are too funny.

People saying you basically have to kiss someone to have sex with them?

laugh.gif

Really since when?

No clue. I've had mouth sex with more females than I've kissed. That fact alone guarantees that it'll stay that way for life. You never know WHEREthese %*@% be at man
sick.gif

Kissing strangers is nasty?
But sleeping with them isnt?

NT is such a backwards society. If NT was a country we would be ridiculed by our peers.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

NT is such a backwards society. If NT was a country we would be ridiculed by our peers.
Unless I'm gravely mistaken, I don't think that's why they flavor condoms SHWAP...

Originally Posted by Put em up

People saying you basically have to kiss someone to have sex with them?

laugh.gif

Really since when?

word

they on that toronto raptors status,garbage D

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Its not about being nasty or none of that.
Once you reach your mid 20s, where the %%#+ is the fun in kissing strangers you have no feelings for? If you not smashing, then what you kissing random girlsfor? That %*$% is lame, you might as well buy her drinks all night in exchange for some pecks.

Its not about swag or pimpin these %%#!. All it comes down to is, what Ima make out with you for if I feel no special way about you? Cant get a nut fromkissing and If Im not going to bust a nut, Id much rather spend the night dancing with a halfway decent and likeable female, then making out with the drunkestbroad I could find.

Originally Posted by Diego

Its not about swag or pimpin these %%#!. All it comes down to is, what Ima make out with you for if I feel no special way about you? Cant get a nut from kissing and If Im not going to bust a nut, Id much rather spend the night dancing with a halfway decent and likeable female, then making out with the drunkest broad I could find.

/thread

shut this *%@$ down theres nothing more to be seen here

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

the topic is kissing randoms at the club

.....yall fools arguing about smashing JOs and weather you kissed them or not ....and thats a TOTALLY different topic

See, in my eyes its not. I don't care if its first 15 minutes or first 15 days, you're never sure.

...IDC, I've kissed chicks I met within the first fifteen minutes of meeting them, and they let me fist later. I'm sure some of you probably have gamelady out to where you don't have to kiss, but its not a bad compromise in my eyes.

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

I smash in the club bathroom... Go Raw or Go Home!!
That raw business is trifling duke. You gonna smash RANDOMS in the bathroom that's your business but protect yourself.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom