• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was tempted but didnt hear enough back from people who did do it to make me take the leap. Let me know how it is please.

I had to uninstall the app completely for the new APK to work.

Will do, friend did it and loves it. I'll probably do it tonight.

If it's just an apk pretty sure anyone can install it. Just make sure unknown sources is checked.

It's checked but I'm reading you have to uninstall the original Gmail and you need to be rooted to do that

Last edited:
So OPO finally are going to do pre-orders instead of invites.....the kicker.....the pre-order window is only for 1 hour! :lol:

I just got this email:

can we get insurance on this phone?

How much is this phone?

Would if the screen cracks, who fix it?

:lol: nah it's not 649 on contract.

Prob the typical 199 if you do a two year agreement. Maybe even less who knows

Last edited:
broke my second g2 yesterday because it dropped off my couch. build quality of this phone sucks never giving lg my money again. my girls m7 has been through hell and back and still works

:lol:

One drop from the hip broke the g2 I got. Still haven't fixed that *****. Don't know if it's even worth it to do so

Last edited:
omg that nexus 6.. i had the nexus 4 then an iPhone 5s and lumia 1520(that recently broke).. i need that nexus 6 ASAP! :smokin

Had a lengthy chat with Verizon to try and get my text messaging issue fixed and nothing worked. Towards the end I asked if I ordered the Nexus 6 from google will I be able to use it on their networks. Homie acted like he had no idea what I was talking about :lol: said as long as Google says it'll work on Verizon I should be able to pre order from them and have no problem

Congrats, idiots. Now you guys have backdoor vulnerabilities on your devices. Do you guys even scan APKs from unknown sources before blindly installing them onto your phones?

not srs, but that could potentially happen
Yes scans before it installs. And its gone now because it doesn't work

Congrats, idiots. Now you guys have backdoor vulnerabilities on your devices. Do you guys even scan APKs from unknown sources before blindly installing them onto your phones?

not srs, but that could potentially happen

YEP LMAO. that's a Trojan. there phones are now hacked. better do a full wipe

Free Softcard Enhance Sim Card (Formerly ISIS Wallet) for T-Mobile and Verizon.

Need American Express Cards or Wells Fargo for it to work.

I was eating on the Free Jamaba Juice Smoothies everyday with the app.

LINK

Last edited:
Man does anybody have a throwaway backup phone I can use i'm poor as hell right now and can't cop something until I get pad

Back
Top Bottom