Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Droid Turbo new pics

Just saw on Google+ that the Nexus 6's camera sensor is not the same as in the Moto X, but the same sensor in the OPO.

Here are a couple of links explaining the sensor:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruh, take that phone back :lol:

You clearly aren't happy with it. What carrier are you on?
tmo but im not all unhappy .. It works ... Lmao.. So i called and they dont have the note 4 and they told me that for a trade in they would give me 140.. Cell phone companies are just to funny .. They can cell u a phone for 600+ and a few days later only give you less than a third of what u paid. Smh
dog youre under 14 days with it no? go return that ****. you havent been happy with it since day one , you cant really blame anybody but yourself if you bought a phone u didnt like from the jump.

So OPO finally are going to do pre-orders instead of invites.....the kicker.....the pre-order window is only for 1 hour!
laugh.gif

I just got this email:

Last edited:
My G3 took a swim today. Submerged for a couple seconds. Fully functional except for a bit of condensation in the camera lense. Guess it's time for a case
Water inside the lense has dried, and it's back to full quality. Unbelievable that the phone is fully operational.

I never said i hated the phone ... I'm just stating the stuff that i dont think are good about the phone. I guess like it has been said many times .. The phonr now are so great that dropping a phone every year is stupid. One think i like about the G3 is that yiu can expand the memory to 128gb.

i took a 3 week run with both iphone models (have returned them for now) ...

in to test out these new droids dropping :smokin

will choose whichever i had the best experience with over the period of time

I don't mind the price, just need a new phone ASAP and don't want to wait any longer than I have to. I remember when the Note 2 came out it was a few weeks after every other carrier got it

My phone won't let me install the new Gmail. I disabled my old one and restarted my phone but I'm still getting the error

Just got my replacement Nexus 5 from Google, looking crispy. Hopefully the battery life is better this time around, I got another year with this thing :lol:

Just bought a nexus 5 to replace my moto x. Any nexus 5 guys running android l? About to install it
I was tempted but didnt hear enough back from people who did do it to make me take the leap. Let me know how it is please.
My phone won't let me install the new Gmail. I disabled my old one and restarted my phone but I'm still getting the error
I had to uninstall the app completely for the new APK to work.

Back
Top Bottom