• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I keep hearing that Android is hard to use from my iOS buddies... Is this really true? Personally I think dudes are not smart enough but I know it's one of android's biggest knocks

I keep hearing that Android is hard to use from my iOS buddies... Is this really true? Personally I think dudes are not smart enough but I know it's one of android's biggest knocks
Android has endless possibilities which can come off as hard to use because you can change so much out the box

It is incredibly simple if you want it to be. It only becomes complicated when you mix launchers, ROMs, keyboards etc. into the equation.

Bros I am really tempted to sell my iPad Air and use that $ to get a 6+. I never use the iPad anymore with the phones being so big now. I wanted the nexus 9, but I would be dealing with the same issue at that point. My tablets literally end up just sitting on my desk. I can vouch for their standby life since it takes about 6 days for it actually die :lol:

My OPO would end up just getting sold or used as a backup at that point I guess...

So torn man :smh:

Everything has a learning curve when youre used to something different.  You have to remember, iOS users are used to just a screen with icons and a home button.

I wonder oh what kind of way is an android phone hard to use? Way are you guys trying to do? If you buy a phone just to make calls the pictures surf the web apps is simple as hell.

Bros I am really tempted to sell my iPad Air and use that $ to get a 6+. I never use the iPad anymore with the phones being so big now. I wanted the nexus 9, but I would be dealing with the same issue at that point. My tablets literally end up just sitting on my desk. I can vouch for their standby life since it takes about 6 days for it actually die :lol:

My OPO would end up just getting sold or used as a backup at that point I guess...

it's worth a shot

Nexus Player is Wifi only. Easy pass now for me. 
mean.gif

One of the main reasons I haven't jump on the tablet train. Really don't see the need for it in my life

Yea they serve a purpose but as phones get bigger it defeats their purpose. The thing is, I go through this damn near every year. I am a victim of having to have gadgets :lol: :smh:

For a minute tablets were gaining ground on laptops... Now laptops are becoming large tablets ieb surface pro. With the phones eventually getting big enough and fast enough i don't see how tablets are going to be useful? ... Same as mp3 players like ipod and stuff if even around.

My G3 took a swim today. Submerged for a couple seconds. Fully functional except for a bit of condensation in the camera lense. Guess it's time for a case

I will most likely pickup a Nexus 7 (2013) when the price is right, but I can't see myself dropping $350+ on a tablet. Really wanted to grab the N9 but that price turned me away. Definitely a niche market, and it's better than lugging a laptop around.

Back
Top Bottom