• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nexus Player is Wifi only. Easy pass now for me. :smh:

There was another possibility?

As far as tablets are concerned I've owned a few and use them heavy. I highly doubt phones will be larger than 7 inches, which halts me from thinking tablets are threatened to be obsolete by larger phones. Tablets are becoming laptops and laptops are trying to become convertible to keep their edge. Largest phone I had is the N5 and soon to be the 6, so watching movies on my phone pales to my 8.9 inch tablet.

Best Buy straight giving me and the GF the ****** run around on the Note 4.  We did the pre order last week so we could take advantage of their deal to trade in ANY working smart phone for $200.

First off the lady tells me i can't pre order black on AT&T because they're all sold, and she wouldn't let me just order it and pick it up when they come in because then the trade in deal wouldn't be valid.  I call the next day and the guy tells me "oh yea we still have black pre-orders, no problem!"

They said come in and pick up the phones on friday, So we go in friday, my GF goes first and they tell her "oh sorry, Verizon is actually releasing the Note 4 on the 23rd so you will have to come back next week"  so she was pissed because her phone wont charge right now.

Then i try to get mine and they say "Oh looks like yours isn't ready yet, it has to be scanned into our system so wait till u get the email and come back". Saturday evening comes around and still no email so i call and they tell me "yea so we forgot to put all of the pre orders in to Samsung so we didn't receive them all, your phone should be here by Wednesday" 
mean.gif

On top of that they tried to tell my buddy that it was actually Samsungs fault that they are just sending them small shipments.

Now i see what this asshat Best Buy location has a 2 star rating on Google. Hiring straight morons

Last edited:
There was another possibility?

As far as tablets are concerned I've owned a few and use them heavy. I highly doubt phones will be larger than 7 inches, which halts me from thinking tablets are threatened to be obsolete by larger phones. Tablets are becoming laptops and laptops are trying to become convertible to keep their edge. Largest phone I had is the N5 and soon to be the 6, so watching movies on my phone pales to my 8.9 inch tablet.
You confusing Nexus Player with the Nexus 9. 

I was interested in using the Nexus Player as a local media device. Need that ethernet.

You confusing Nexus Player with the Nexus 9. 

I was interested in using the Nexus Player as a local media device. Need that ethernet.
Nah I wasn't. Thought you were under the impression that the NP was supposed to have cellular plan also. You just need it to have a hard line connection right?

Bruh, take that phone back :lol:

You clearly aren't happy with it. What carrier are you on?
tmo but im not all unhappy .. It works ... Lmao.. So i called and they dont have the note 4 and they told me that for a trade in they would give me 140.. Cell phone companies are just to funny .. They can cell u a phone for 600+ and a few days later only give you less than a third of what u paid. Smh

Nah I wasn't. Thought you were under the impression that the NP was supposed to have cellular plan also. You just need it to have a hard line connection right?
Ah ok. Yea I need a ethernet connection. Wifi with all the devices in my house would be garbage. 

Nexus 6 is a damn beast but I don't think I'll be able to use that big of a phone. Note 4 is as big as I'll go...got a G3 and I have trouble keeping it in my pockets.

tmo but im not all unhappy .. It works ... Lmao.. So i called and they dont have the note 4 and they told me that for a trade in they would give me 140.. Cell phone companies are just to funny .. They can cell u a phone for 600+ and a few days later only give you less than a third of what u paid. Smh
I'm pretty sure there's like a 30 day warranty you can just go return it and get a ddifferent phone. Unless your past the 30 days

Just wait until something is in stock and then sell it

I'm not sure if I'm just looking in the wrong place, but I cant find a manual setting with the G3 camera.

On my wifey's M8 I believe I'm able to set the white balance, ISO, ev +/- etc ... I don't see that on the G3 ... smh ..... hahahha

oh well!

And I don't know much about cameras. I am used to iPhones so point and shooting is my thing. When I had the G3 I have as overwhelmed with features and flat out don't know that much about features. Even when I had the M8 and Note 3. I found the G3 to be the best all around point and shoot Android camera out of them all though. And according to reviews it is better than the N4 all-around.

But if that Nexus can have a camera as good as the N4 daaammmmnnnnnnn. Moto wack on the camera game though. We will see.

How is the camera on OPO?

Back
Top Bottom