• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^backup? :wow: i dont remember doing any back up. i want like a factory stock, which ever set up where i can get updates from htc, when sense for lollipop comes out.

^backup? :wow: i dont remember doing any back up. i want like a factory stock, which ever set up where i can get updates from htc, when sense for lollipop comes out.
If you have a custom recovery your gonna have to flash the stock recovery back first. Which is a pain in the *** to do.

G3 bros

Pac man rom is out. But the camera and Bluetooth don't work. Rumor us itll be fixed this weekend. I'd flash it but i need the cam for snapchat

Its based ofd the stock Android so once its fixed cyanogen will work too along with all the other aosp roms

We haven't even got (officially) 4.4.4 Kitkat yet and you talking about Lolipop? :lol:

^backup?
eek.gif
i dont remember doing any back up. i want like a factory stock, which ever set up where i can get updates from htc, when sense for lollipop comes out.
We haven't even got (officially) 4.4.4 Kitkat yet and you talking about Lolipop?
laugh.gif
HTC put all of the Android 4.4.4 tweaks and fixes into the 4.4.3 update so you basically had that a long time ago(minus the new Eye Experience stuff).  And 4.4.4 is definitely out.  Got the OTA on my M8 yesterday (I have the International Dev edition tho)

Last edited:
:lol: I entered a contest on reddit too and I thought about that same thing

That's weak

Last edited:
Its a cool idea, but to actually own?

Nah.

Nokia needs to stop playing and shut **** down.

Last edited:
Guys I'm switching teams from t.mo to vzw.

Currently rocking a cracked nexus 5.. what should I upgrade to?

Last edited:
Guys I'm switching teams from t.mo to vzw.
Currently rocking a cracked nexus 5.. what should I upgrade to?
if you love the nexus and vanilla android the nexus 6 is dropping in a few weeks.

If you need something now, Note 4.. If you don't want a large screen then there's plenty of choices it'll come down to what you prefer because they all offer something good.

Anyone know what size sim card the Note 4 takes?

Also random aside-my work phone is an iphone 5s, all I have on is work email, groupme and facebook.

Damn thing freezes up once a day and I have to hold the home key and unlock key to reset it.

My M8 still has never even lags yet alone freeze up.

But iPhones are more reliable. :lol:

I hate to iPhone bash but in using one everyday I truly have no idea why people are buying them today.

Makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
The N5 is perfect... I'm pissed I have to give it back soon

This would've did the job until something came out more similar... Idk if I'm ready to carry a phone the size of the N6/Note 4

Anyone know what size sim card the Note 4 takes?

Also random aside-my work phone is an iphone 5s, all I have on is work email, groupme and facebook.

Damn thing freezes up once a day and I have to hold the home key and unlock key to reset it.

My M8 still has never even lags yet alone freeze up.

But iPhones are more reliable. :lol:

I hate to iPhone bash but in using one everyday I truly have no idea why people are buying them today.

Makes no sense to me.

Could just be yours? Have long have you been using it? Issues with the latest os update?

For the nexus 5 just un root with the Nexus Root Tool kit ( wugfresh). Make sure to check off the non wipe option so you keep your data. Then download the OTA and re root after. I have done it a couple times.
i'm not sure if it's the root or the custom recovery that's keeping me from upgrading.

Back
Top Bottom