• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Talking about browsing on NT right? I thought that they implemented ads or something. Had me about to root my OPO just to get the ad blocker. I need to get rid of those damn YT ads though. They annoy me more than anything.

After checking the specs and using a pixel density calculator it is showing the N9 to have the same resolution as my HDX. I might be moving on up next month

If you have the HDX 8.9 just root that thang :pimp:
Yea, I do. last time untried to root something I ended up bricking my EVO's 4G and a few other features lol. The Amazon experience doesn't bother me, it's only downfall is that in can use chromecast

Yea, I do. last time untried to root something I ended up bricking my EVO's 4G and a few other features lol. The Amazon experience doesn't bother me, it's only downfall is that in can use chromecast

That is why you need to root and throw stock Android on there. That 8.9 HDX is NO JOKE

Put them thangs on it breh

1. Opo stuck in boot loop

2. Can't update nexus 5 because it's rooted.
:stoneface:

For the nexus 5 just un root with the Nexus Root Tool kit ( wugfresh). Make sure to check off the non wipe option so you keep your data. Then download the OTA and re root after. I have done it a couple times.

For the nexus 5 just un root with the Nexus Root Tool kit ( wugfresh). Make sure to check off the non wipe option so you keep your data. Then download the OTA and re root after. I have done it a couple times.

does that tool work for other phones too or just for nexus phones? I'm on a s5 with kit Kat and towelroot

What would a Nexus 7 2nd gen with a broken digitizer be valued at?

I've been doing some research but I can't find it online.

won a contest on reddit for an M8 on Reddit.

Message got sent to my spam folder. :smh:

My N4 ****** up lately :smh:

sleazy is losing these days. any good deals out there or should I just use my JUMP? Nothing too much bigger than the N4.

Last edited:
won a contest on reddit for an M8 on Reddit.

Message got sent to my spam folder. :smh:

My N4 ****** up lately :smh:

sleazy is losing these days. any good deals out there or should I just use my JUMP? Nothing too much bigger than the N4.
If you like that vanilla Android feel the new moto x is pretty nice.

Also having played with the Note 4 I wanna see what the n6 has to offer. It didn't sell me enough, owning the note 3 this didn't feel like a huge upgrade in real life use even though on paper it seemed like one. Will wait to see what Google does with the 6..joint is huge but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom