• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was gonna sell my Tab Pro 8.4, but I'll keep it after seeing the N9.

Is the Nexus Player pretty much a Chromecast? I have a CC and wanted to know if there was a major difference

It is like a Chromecast on steroids. It is its own device , with apps and games, with Chromecast capability.

So I'll be able to throw xbmc on that nexus player?

Banderas.gif

Already got a chromebox but if this is cheap I'll buy it for my basement.

Last edited:
Everything on that device is perfect.

Except I wish the screen was higher resolution.

Overall if I were in need of a new tablet nexus 9 is with out a doubt the one.

Alluhdat

I was gonna sell my Tab Pro 8.4, but I'll keep it after seeing the N9.

Might be time I cop that 8.4

Showbox on the new Nexus player?

:wow: :wow: :nerd: :nerd:

I doubt it. Most likely won't be able to simply sideload apps on the NP but if so it'd be the greatest development since the wheel

That Nexus tablet looks nice, saw the video on YouTube earlier, and it does have a Apple vibe to it, BUT, I just cant get down with Android tablets, it's like, something doesn't feel right with them, they always felt like a get rich scheme to cash in for Google. I hope this time Google x HTC took the time to make something worth a damn.

$400 is too much for a tablet. yeah it's a good build, but still a bit too overpriced

the phone however i think is totally worth it

You can show box on the Chromecast. Nexus player looks interesting though

But it requires streaming from my device, or at least that's the only way I know

I'm hoping more for a way that somehow I can get the app installed on the Nexus Player so I don't have to use my phone/tablet to stream

My note II screen cracked earlier today. I'm SOL for now. Fml.

What phones can you guys recommend?
I'm tired of having a big *** phone. I think I'd like to go back to a smaller phone. I'm on T-Mobile, btw.

My note II screen cracked earlier today. I'm SOL for now. Fml.

What phones can you guys recommend?
I'm tired of having a big *** phone. I think I'd like to go back to a smaller phone. I'm on T-Mobile, btw.

Isn't it if your phone is just so outdated they'll send you the latest phone once it breaks?

Last edited:
Does anyone have any experience with both the Nexus 5 and the Moto x 2014? I know they are practically the same in size but does the width of the Moto x help or ruin it compared to the Nexus 5? Looking to go back to that size of phone but the Moto X 2014 looks liek the way to go.

Does anyone have any experience with both the Nexus 5 and the Moto x 2014? I know they are practically the same in size but does the width of the Moto x help or ruin it compared to the Nexus 5? Looking to go back to that size of phone but the Moto X 2014 looks liek the way to go.

I have both. The Moto X is a great phone but the Nexus 5 is more comfortable to hold. It doesn't ruin it, but it definitely makes it more cumbersome than the 5.

Back
Top Bottom