• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Downloaded lollipop on the nexus 5, runs well.

Last edited:
The g2 was on that 09 steph curry status, MAD FRAGILE. One drop and it's donezo. screen cracked and unresponsive.

Just got my LG G watch from the slickdeals cowboom deal. I prefer the look of the moto 360 but for 70 I couldn't pass it up. Its in perfect condition and I think it actually looks good but getting good deals do that. I enjoy it thoroughly. It has been useful thus far especially when my phone is on silent and I just glance over to see the email or text I just received.

Think the nexus 5 will go on sale on black Friday? Really want to switch back to android but nexus 6 is massive...

Just got my LG G watch from the slickdeals cowboom deal. I prefer the look of the moto 360 but for 70 I couldn't pass it up. Its in perfect condition and I think it actually looks good but getting good deals do that. I enjoy it thoroughly. It has been useful thus far especially when my phone is on silent and I just glance over to see the email or text I just received.
edit: pass the watch looks severely bland, nice price point tho

Last edited:
I havent followed any android phones other than the Galaxy series and HTC M8 ...

so theres a Nexus 5 coming out black friday, but there's a Nexus 6 already made? I'm confused

I havent followed any android phones other than the Galaxy series and HTC M8 ...

so theres a Nexus 5 coming out black friday, but there's a Nexus 6 already made? I'm confused

Nexus 5 has been out for a year now. Nexus 6 will release soon.

Back
Top Bottom