• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has nobody copped the Note 4? I was expecting more chatter after the release. Unless everyone is copping on Verizon this Thursday. Still not sure if I should get the one I reserved.

Last edited:

Nexus 5 has been out for a year now. Nexus 6 will release soon.
oh ok thanks

also whats this one plus one thing? why was it invite only? is it the next and upcoming thing?
one plus is basically a subcompany of OPO who did the invite only to purchase the phone in order to stir up pr/interest, but also because they claim they're a start up and needed to gauge the demand of the phone before they put them into production

the attraction is the price ($300) for what's basically a top of the line phone. add to that cyanogenmod os 

What kind of phone insurance do you guys have? Do you have it with your carrier or best buy, or other retailers.
just bought a replacement two weeks ago I doubt Assurant will give me another one for $150

I didn't know Best Buy changed the insurance that they had. I might go back to sprints insurance for my note 4. My phone still hasn't arrived at Best Buy either I pre-ordered beginning of October.

Dope, face unlock done in the background :pimp: :pimp: front facing cam ain't gotta be covering up my lockscreen just to unlock the device :pimp:

Android L is looking dope, 649 is fairly reasonable if everything is good as its looking. Screen size and just overall the size of the phone still scary to me. It's even bigger than the 6+ :x how big is too big. My opo sometimes feels like I'm pushing it lol

Last edited:
For real, I was playing with the note 4 yesterday, and a phone that is bigger than that? Nah. Love nexuses but damn that is a huge phone.

Downloaded lollipop on the nexus 5, runs well.
This wallpaper, pass that.

Yeah I was really hoping they went 5.2-5.3.. Nexus 5 felt amazing at 5in..their nexus 7 phone Bout to be 7" :x

I think it's cool they have wireless charging, dual front speakers and it being water resistant. But damb 6" and comparing the dimensions to my OPO :x iono man :lol: I think the phone will be amazing but sheesh

Last edited:
Lollipop supposed to breathe new life into the N5 so passing on that N6 for sure. The size of it made the decision even easier. 
mean.gif

Yeah I was really hoping they went 5.2-5.3.. Nexus 5 felt amazing at 5in..their nexus 7 phone Bout to be 7" :x

I think it's cool they have wireless charging, dual front speakers and it being water resistant. But damb 6" and comparing the dimensions to my OPO :x iono man :lol: I think the phone will be amazing but sheesh

Agreed they had a perfect size in the 5. But I think they did that because they knew the Moto X is basically the new Nexus 5. That 6 is looking amazing though....everything we've ever wanted in a nexus :lol:

Man that 6 does look amazing. If it were 5.3 :wow:

I am excited to see reviews and comparisons to the 6+. Nice to see that they finally have what seems to be a good camera. For Nexus devices and Moto that is.

That dude seemed to be rocking slim jeans and pocketed the nexus 6 pretty easy on that video. I'm on a ip5s and tried the iphone 6 plus in the store. I have small hands but think I could manage a device that size. If the nexus is close to that, I might be copping indeed.

I haven't been this excited about a release since Perfect Dark came out for N64. :wow:

It sure is big, but so is an iphone 4 with one of those bulky cases. And it looks like the design of the phone and L will let you do many things with one hand still.

Has nobody copped the Note 4? I was expecting more chatter after the release. Unless everyone is copping on Verizon this Thursday. Still not sure if I should get the one I reserved.
I was thinking that too.. Mines is suppose to come here tomorrow (Verizon)

The soft touch back of the Nexus 6 will make a huge difference. I hope it's similar to the Moto X and Nexus 5.

Back
Top Bottom