Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:x

Is that a Nexus 5 its being compared to? :nerd: :wow:

Last edited:
I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum. These large phones are just fine for me. I have large hands and never had any trouble using my Note 3 with one hand. The whole not fitting in pockets thing is severely overblown.

At this moment I think I will be getting the Nexus 6, but still not going to order before checking it out in person with that size.

I can't go too much longer without a phone for my Verizon number. I think I'll just go ahead and pickup the Note tomorrow. If the Nexus drops and I like it better then I'll just exchange phones. I have 45 days anyway.

It seems to be about the same size as the 6+.. hard to tell from that angle.

N6
[table][tr][td]Dimensions[/td][td]159.3 x 83 x 10.1 mm (6.27 x 3.27 x 0.40 in)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Weight[/td][td]184 g (6.49 oz)[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]- Water resistant[/td][/tr][/table]
6+
[table][tr][td]Dimensions[/td][td]158.1 x 77.8 x 7.1 mm (6.22 x 3.06 x 0.28 in)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Weight[/td][td]172 g (6.07 oz)[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]- Fingerprint sensor (Touch ID)
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)[/td][/tr][/table]
They're not too far off in how tall they are. N6 is a lot wider and a decent amount more thick but it's got the curved back so I bet its more comfy. I gotta play with the N6 in person before I jump on it lol

One+ brahs for comparison
[table][tr][td]Dimensions[/td][td]152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm (6.02 x 2.99 x 0.35 in)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Weight[/td][td]162 g (5.71 oz)[/td][/tr][/table]
Note 4 cause why not
[table][tr][td]Dimensions[/td][td]153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5 mm (6.04 x 3.09 x 0.33 in)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Weight[/td][td]176 g (6.21 oz)[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]- Fingerprint sensor (PayPal certified)
- S Pen stylus[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
It seems to be about the same size as the 6+.. hard to tell from that angle.

To me, the size means very little. It's about ergonomics and materials. Look at the G3. It's big but easy to hold. The M8 has possibly the worst ergonomics out of the flagships. It's screen is smaller than the way more comfortable Moto X. Hell, compare the resin-backed Moto X to the Leather or wood versions. The resin is the better phone to hold. Like I said earlier, the soft touch back will go a long way in making the Nexus 6.

I'll have to play with it in stores 
laugh.gif

With previous nexus phones I just went and bought it straight from the play store when it launched. This one I'm waiting til I see it and feel it in person. I don't doubt that it's comfy and the design and material helps it not feel so big. But at the end of the day it's still a 6" phone. The 6+ i felt was too damb tall 
sick.gif
 perhaps it cause all that space is just bezel, the n6 will be more screen and the spaces that's there is actually being used, like with the dual speakers and all.

Last edited:
Most people who say it can't fit in your pockets have never tried to put it in their pocket. Might be the case for women because their pants have smaller pockets but they also carry purses. So unless you wear women's pants you'll have no problem.

Most people who say it can't fit in your pockets have never tried to put it in their pocket. Might be the case for women because their pants have smaller pockets but they also carry purses. So unless you wear women's pants you'll have no problem.
Yeah, I never got this either.. my OPO slides in and out my pockets with ease wearing 501's.. dunno about my 511 brahs 

Soooo ... nobody has the Note 4? Im trying to see real user pics and hear about your experience. Im having a hard time getting a feel from these youtube reviews

Last edited:
511s are just as easy. Those are the slimmest pants I own and if my Note 2 can fit with no problem I'm sure the Nexus 6 can too.

The only issue I've ran into with size is sometimes the mouthpiece will be closer to my chin than mouth, so whoever is on the other line can't hear me too great. That just led to me being more aware of how I'm holding it when on the phone

N6 is huge. Not in a good way. The tablet is fire tho. Wish I needed a new one. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom