• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He says plenty of times that it is only the invite and the account information and not the actual phone. That is crazy, lol

I sent an email for Inbox as well. Will keep you guys posted whenever I get the invite.

My co-worker got he Note 4. It looks good and like someone above said, it does feel better in the hand to hold.

Don't see the hype for Inbox. All my other email addresses are full of junk so I don't even bother with em. The UI is lush tho

I still don't get why everyone complains about touchwiz. The s5 that I won came in today so i'm going to place it on ebay, hopefully I can get at least 400.

i'm gonna get the screen fixed on my note 2 and take advantage of the $200 trade in for best buy for the note 4.
lol that's why lobo is such a likeble nter.. He would of have won that s5 next day he be giving it to someone here. . lol

I think mainly cause he has all the new phones that come out. Literally all of them :lol: so older ones(still new) he can give out since he's gonna get all the latest and greatest as they come in.

I still don't get why everyone complains about touchwiz. The s5 that I won came in today so i'm going to place it on ebay, hopefully I can get at least 400.

i'm gonna get the screen fixed on my note 2 and take advantage of the $200 trade in for best buy for the note 4.

Its laggy and ugly.

Note 4 with touchwiz and carrier bloatware is no bueno.

Nexus 6 is going to kick the Note 4 in the teeth.

Android needs to add that split window feature though. Feature is nice. Used to video chat and still surf on the phone.

Any other NT'ers running Lollipop? It is nice, but I was expecting it to be pure butter, app opening and closing animations still aren't that smooth. Everything else it tho.

I understand that, just wanted some other people's input. I'm a little bit ocd when it comes to my devices

Last edited:
I understand that, just wanted some other people's input. I'm a little bit ocd when it comes to my devices

5.0 has been smooth for me & all apps built for 5.0(google apps that have been updated, textra and talon) all showcase the update very well. Only issue I have is mailbox not working and some weird Snapchat issues. Animations are great but on battery saver mode everything becomes choppy. I know animations are turned off but it looks bad.

Back
Top Bottom