• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone here use a nexus 5 and a one plus one? I might cop one down the line used. I have heard good things, but the quality control is concerning.

Does anyone here use a nexus 5 and a one plus one? I might cop one down the line used. I have heard good things, but the quality control is concerning.
I've owned both.

Comfort of nexus 5 >>>>>
Battery of OPO >>>>>

May or may not get another n5 and skip on the n6 cause the sheer size. We will see when it drops.

Welp still waiting for Best Buy to stop screwing me around with the Note 4 preorder. Still haven't got them all in they say. :smh:

Now i'm stuck using a Galaxy s3 since i sold my Note 3. This thing sucks!

You must have Sprint I'm going through the same thing. Still rocking the gs3 I'm so ready to get rid of this thing.

Welp still waiting for Best Buy to stop screwing me around with the Note 4 preorder. Still haven't got them all in they say. 
mean.gif

You must have Sprint I'm going through the same thing. Still rocking the gs3 I'm so ready to get rid of this thing.
nope AT&T

Nexus 5 still running buttery smooth a year later after multiple updates.

I will not get a skinned Android OS again.

Welp still waiting for Best Buy to stop screwing me around with the Note 4 preorder. Still haven't got them all in they say. :smh:

nope AT&T

The crazy part is the sprint store by my job gets 10 of each color everyday.

Welp still waiting for Best Buy to stop screwing me around with the Note 4 preorder. Still haven't got them all in they say. 
mean.gif

nope AT&T
yea i've talked to other local best buys that have them in stock. but i have to get it at the store i pre ordered from or i won't get to capatilize on the preorder promotion of trading in any old smartphone for $200

that Note 4 is pretty nice . without a case is the same size as the G3 with a bumper case

and the camera seemed a lot sharper and better than the G3 but the G3 is winning me over for sure! 

Go with your heart lad. I don't think you can go wrong either way. Unless you're the type who wants to download torrents and whatnot on your phone then the choice is easy. If you're a simple person either phone should do the job.

When i was at Best Buy pre ordering my Note 4 i wanted to check out the 6+ and it's camera, and the camera was broken 
laugh.gif

I held the note 4 today to get a feel for how big the Nexus 6 will be and honestly with my medium to large sized hands it wasn't huge or clumsy big like I thought it would be so the N6 will be comfortable for me. Def gon grab it

nope AT

yea i've talked to other local best buys that have them in stock. but i have to get it at the store i pre ordered from or i won't get to capatilize on the preorder promotion of trading in any old smartphone for $200

If you go on Best Buy's forums plenty of people are having the issue with pre-orders. It seems every retailer that's carrying the note 4 has received shipments except for Best Buy.

Back
Top Bottom