Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not that I know of.
It's not a stupid question at all, because I've been waiting to see if this will ever happen myself.

Only way I can think of is Via Google Drive or Dropbox but you have to have a desktop for it as well. Link your google music on your desktop to your google drive and or dropbox so that when you download on the phone and upload it to dropbox or google drive then your desktop google music will see it and upload it. In thoery it would work then just delete and repeat once uploaded?
This is what I do. I have both services as well but use DB more because its easy and always work. Plus I have 50gb of cloud storage compare to 5 for GD.

Just got it. Thank you again @lobotomybeats :smokin

Wow now i'm seeing ads online saying Best Buy will do the $200 for any working smart phone with any purchase of the Note 4 or s5.  They conned me into pre ordering it saying that was the only way to get that deal and now 8 days later than the release date i'm still ****** waiting for my pre order because this location hasn't gotten any.

**** best buy, lying ********

Wow now i'm seeing ads online saying Best Buy will do the $200 for any working smart phone with any purchase of the Note 4 or s5.  They conned me into pre ordering it saying that was the only way to get that deal and now 8 days later than the release date i'm still ****** waiting for my pre order because this location hasn't gotten any.

**** best buy, lying ********
it's probably a good thing you didn't get it. You probably can talk your way to a 200 credit.

Guise,Im looking to cop a tablet. any recommendations??

Was looking at the Fire 7.
Good choice, I have one. Still works very well. Only drawback is no 'true' Google Play access. Of course you can sideload majority of the apps or even root it but still. I currently use the HDX8.9 and it's flawless outside of that. No expandable memory either and if that's important, Nexus 7 would be second.
Saw that the Fire has ads. 
sick.gif

not sure anymore

Guise,Im looking to cop a tablet. any recommendations??

Was looking at the Fire 7.
nexus bro.

Last year's 16 gb 7 is on Amazon for $200.
My bro told me the Nexus was laggy, any truth??

You guys hear anything bout the Galaxy Tab??

Had to uninstall chrome beta for now. Noticed battery drain and it was from "Android OS" keeping the phone awake. I noticed chrome.beta.sandbox was kind of high on the app list for battery use as well. Been back normal since then.

Saw that the Fire has ads. 
sick.gif

not sure anymore

My bro told me the Nexus was laggy, any truth??
had mine since release day. My daughter plays on it all day and opens tons of apps at the same time....I haven't noticed any lag when I use it. Great tablet, I enjoy it way more than my ipad mini.

Back
Top Bottom