• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5.0 has been smooth for me & all apps built for 5.0(google apps that have been updated, textra and talon) all showcase the update very well. Only issue I have is mailbox not working and some weird Snapchat issues. Animations are great but on battery saver mode everything becomes choppy. I know animations are turned off but it looks bad.

Ok cool, thanks. Can't wait for a cm12 build.

man.. **** this OPO..

**** just broke bad and bricked....

and i have to go thru hell just to get it back jumping...

:smh: :smh:

Still never got Gmail 5.0 installed, none of the examples on XDA work for me. Everytime I reboot my phone, my previous gmail reinstalls, lol.

What happened? Just in case I have the same problem with my OPO
I'm texting...jammin some action Bronson...

Something I do everyday...

And it just blacked out...

Them I tried to reset it. Nothing. I would turn it on and it got stuck in bootloop.

Booted onto recovery, and did a wipe. Still nothing.

I don't have TWRP on there... But once I get it, I have to use all kinda command lines and ****...

Just google "one plus one bootloop" its a common problem.

It just happens out of nowhere, and there's no explaining it what it is, how to prevent or, and where it comes from.

Last edited:
I've had my Note 4 since Friday, and so far I'm pleased. Had the G3 since it's release, so It's been kind of hard making the adjustment from the buttons on the back, still reaching for them. In comparing the screens between the two, the Note 4 is just as bright and clear as the G3. Haven't experienced any lag at all while navigating through the phone. It's very snappy, and responds well. I like how the multi window mode has been changed. You can have up to 5 apps open on the screen, transition through all of them, and copy text from one to the other. The S-pen is textured all over, so it's easier to write without it slipping.

Phone doesn't really feel all that big in my hand. I have average size hands, and I can mostly use it with one hand. It's a nice looking phone, and the build quality is nice. The textured back has a good feel, and it's not slippery like the other plastic backs. If you are considering the Note 4, I think you'd like it as much as I do. If anyone has any specific questions, I'll try to answer them. The camera has lots of shooting modes and options, but I haven't really been able to go through them that much. The pictures I've taken are pretty good though. Below is a picture I took from the Grizz game last night.

I'm already rooted, Sprint and T-Mobile can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=55865442&postcount=3

About to put TWRP on it and wait for the ROMS to start rolling out: http://teamw.in/project/twrp2/266
http://forum.xda-developers.com/not...nt/tool-utility-twrp-2-8-1-0-teamwin-t2915591

Last edited:
Best Buy hooked it up. I guess the trade in only works on their system if you upgrade. I was buying mine straight up. They just knocked the $200 off and I didn't trade in anything.

Welp still waiting for Best Buy to stop screwing me around with the Note 4 preorder. Still haven't got them all in they say. 
mean.gif

Now i'm stuck using a Galaxy s3 since i sold my Note 3. This thing sucks!

Found out the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact tablet is $499.  You can get a PS4 for $350.  Easy pass... MIght just wait til it goes on sale after poor sales.

Back
Top Bottom