• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMH Non-removable battery is a DEAL-BREAKER for me, so I hope and pray that the rumors of other companies making Nexus phones is true...

And to think, I woulda given lg a shot...after the first or second price drop for the GSM since I've only had my GN for a couple of months

I absolutely LOVE the pure google experience and really like my straight talk plan, so I'm really hoping that another company makes a nexus with a removable battery...maybe even an sd slot

So yall are really *****ing about them making low end phones when every OEM does? What an awful excuse. Wannabe android elitist and samsung/HTC ********rs are becoming worse than istans. At least they know their diluted. Ive never owned a LG phone but if the specs are right and the build quality is good along with great software I'm all for owning the device. I can't believe y'all acting like Samsung wasn't dropping hot basura before the international GS II.

HTC Nexus device or nothing.

Wish HTC gave the option of running stock on a phone like the HTC EVO LTE.

So yall are really *****ing about them making low end phones when every OEM does? What an awful excuse. Wannabe android elitist and samsung/HTC ********rs are becoming worse than istans. At least they know their diluted. Ive never owned a LG phone but if the specs are right and the build quality is good along with great software I'm all for owning the device. I can't believe y'all acting like Samsung wasn't dropping hot basura before the international GS II.

Stop.....LG sux

Period

lg spectrum... Nuff said. Dope specs, incredible screen... Final product? Trash.

idk why ur defending lg :lol:

they have a history of horrible devices. when is the last time they have made a groundbreaking device? never

since it looks like lg is making the next nexus i hope they surprise everyone and actually make a good device but ppl are saying they are making 8 or 16 gig devices :x :smh:

Seeing as it is a Nexus device, Google has control over the software aspect of the phone so this LG Nexus might not be that bad after all.

This is what LG needs since very few care what phones they release. I think the last time I had an LG phone was 9 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom