• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just flashed paranoid android but it deleted everything including my messages :smh:

Shoulda backed it up!

just flashed paranoid android but it deleted everything including my messages :smh:

son. always make a nandroid backup. and use sms backup & restore + titanium backup to transfer old data onto your new rom.

i did make a nandroid backup, then when i flashed da rom i backed up again. idk how to restore the messages tho. i bought titanium backup but never used it :lol:

Another dope app I just came across.
nthat.gif

Anyone use Chrome to Phone?

It just works.
smokin.gif

-Drew
For whatever reason, it hasn't been working with me for my GNex. It was pretty convenient, too

After seeing a lot of recommendations for it, I started using Pocket recently and it's been really great. Find something online you want to read later, just mark it, and it's there on your phone. Google Reader + Pocket and I can keep up with all my news, blogs, feeds, etc. and it's great.

Shoulda backed it up!

son. always make a nandroid backup. and use sms backup & restore + titanium backup to transfer old data onto your new rom.

i did make a nandroid backup, then when i flashed da rom i backed up again. idk how to restore the messages tho. i bought titanium backup but never used it :lol:

restore the nandroid backup before you flashed the rom. then install sms backup & restore and backup your texts with that. if you have any app data you want to restore to the new rom (e.g. saved games), use titanium backup to backup both the app itself and the app data.

When you have thousands and thousands of txt msgs, it takes awhile to restore.

Flashed FrostyJB for GS3 and seems nice so far. Battery life seems much better than my previous rom.

Titanium backup is basura.
DL mybackup pro. It backs up EVERYTHING and restores everything automatically by hitting restore. No need to manually reinstall your apps.

For whatever reason, it hasn't been working with me for my GNex. It was pretty convenient, too

After seeing a lot of recommendations for it, I started using Pocket recently and it's been really great. Find something online you want to read later, just mark it, and it's there on your phone. Google Reader + Pocket and I can keep up with all my news, blogs, feeds, etc. and it's great.

Pocket is :nthat: as well.

-Drew

[COLOR=#red]The Note 2 Review is up on Engadget. I have never seen them give a non iPhone device as much props as they have given the Note 2. They even praised the build quality. The phone is simply amazing and the Exynos Quad core is out for blood. They don't even list any real cons...just a lot of pros. The article is too long to post in here, so I provided the link.
[/COLOR]

http://www.engadget.com/2012/10/08/samsung-galaxy-note-ii-review/

[COLOR=#red]
Edited due f****** up grammar in my original post. I am so ashamed of myself :smh:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
I'm surprised. I remember reviews always bashed the Note 1 because you they couldn't hold it in one hand which I thought was a stupid reason. Early previews for the Note 2 were saying the same things. Maybe BGR just has dumb reviewers. The Note 2 is such a beast of a phone.

[COLOR=#red]The Note 2 Review is up on Engadget. I have never seen them give a non iPhone device this as much props as they have given the Note 2. And yes they even praised the build quality. The phone is simple amazing and that Exynos Quad core is coming for blood. They don't even list any real cons...just a whole lot of pros. The article is way too long to post in here, so I provided the link.
[/COLOR]

http://www.engadget.com/2012/10/08/samsung-galaxy-note-ii-review/

Damn...i love my galaxy nexus but im fiendin for this....

YO !!! I just got pocket app on my Gs3 it's much better and cleaner that my standard browser.

Are there any apps for remembering passwords or paying bills all at once without having to log in to all the sites ?

I was at the mall this weekend, and Samsung has a outdoor Store in the middle of the mall were they display all of their devices, sell accessories and phones. They had the Note 2 on display. I played with it for a bit and that thing is amazing. The screen looks alot better than the Note and the GS3. It is also noticeably bigger than the Note, a little to big if you ask me. I think ill just go with the Galaxy Nexus or wait and see what Google will offer witht the next Nexus device.

From zedge i got three favorites. The old spice whistle, lex luger sound and rick ross ugh. search those.
I mainly use Ross ugh and now i'm so used to taking my phone out of my pocket when i hear ugh and well if i'm listening to his songs on my ipod and he says ugh i automatically take my phone out of my pocket.

No rick ross notifaction sounds/ringtones n zedge...

I really want the unnghh as my txt sound.. why cant i has it

Anyone know where to look? Im 0/2

No rick ross notifaction sounds/ringtones n zedge...
I really want the unnghh as my txt sound.. why cant i has it
Anyone know where to look? Im 0/2

Try searching "Ross" on Zedge.

If I remember correctly, I was able to find it that way.

-Drew

Note II is getting rave reviews. I can't justify using that big of a device though, GNex is the biggest I can go. :\

Back
Top Bottom