Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whats there to justify?
That was poor word choice, I meant that it would be too much of an inconvenience for me to use that big of a device. I want to be able to use a device with one hand, and the GNex is the biggest device that allows me to do that.

:lol: looks like the Note 2 is shaking everyone up (including me). I am still eyeing that RAZR MAXX HD tho. Even though there have been a few rumors it is looking like it might possibly drop on the 18th. Hopefully Motorola announces something soon

:lol: looks like the Note 2 is shaking everyone up (including me). I am still eyeing that RAZR MAXX HD tho. Even though there have been a few rumors it is looking like it might possibly drop on the 18th. Hopefully Motorola announces something soon

The Razr HD is dropping in the next week or so the Maxx a few weeks later.

Been having problems with my gnex lately. Sometimes the video doesn't load at all I have to reset the damn thing and the it sometimes say I have very large amount of message sending will I like to continue or some b.s anyone got solutions

The new Nexus phone?

http://www.androidcentral.com/next-nexus-phone-lg-e960

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

looks like a dam iphone 5 :smh:

whoever supported lg :x

i rather sony make it. sony has crap software but their design is beautiful. imagine something like the arc s combined with pure google :x :x :x :x in a good way

*EDIT* Didn't realize the original pictures had a case on it. Looked up the new pictures on Android Central and it looks like a mixture of the current Galaxy Nexus design.

Last edited:
Dude is an idiot for taking a picture where his face is visible.

Anyway, other than the slim form factor, I really don't see how this looks like the iPhone 5.

and next to get sued by Apple is...

EDIT: I guess its in a case of some sort, here is the real (rumored) pics,

optimus_nexus_3.jpg

optimus_nexus_4.jpg

optimus_nexus_2.jpg

optimus_nexus_1.jpg

... shaped like a Galaxy Nexus.

Last edited:
It's just a case on the phone in those pics up there. Real phone looks exactly like the GNex except with a silver lining. Like Stay Lurkin said, the pics are on Android Central.

Apparently the phone isn't LTE. Wish it was. Going from the Note to the GNex the one thing I wish the GNex had was LTE. Boy was that browser fast. That's honestly a deal breaker for me, I might go with the One X+ or Note II.

No rick ross notifaction sounds/ringtones n zedge...
I really want the unnghh as my txt sound.. why cant i has it
Anyone know where to look? Im 0/2

edit: nevermind, I see you already found the answer.

It's now my text message sound too lol

coppin that nexus asap :pimp:
how do i know if/when its coming out in white? do they say something on release date?
i want a white phone bad :lol:

performance wise LG seems good correct me if im wrong :nerd:

Last edited:
"Samsung and Google reportedly working on high-end, 10-inch Nexus tablet"

Here's another juicy Nexus rumor to complement all these LG Nexus photos we've been seeing over the past few hours. According to information given to CNET by industry analyst Richard Shim, Google is also at work on a 10-inch Nexus tablet, which will be developed and "co-branded" with Samsung. The tablet will reportedly be a high-end device, sporting a 2560x1600 panel, with an iPad-beating pixels density of 299ppi. Shim said the source of these reports were "supply chain indications."

Shim also claimed that Google would begin production of a $99 Android tablet in December, echoing earlier reports from industry rumor-monger Digitimes. However, he neglected to mention whether this would be a Nexus 7 variant or another model altogether.

All this is unconfirmed for the time being, but the nature of the source would seem to elevate it above the usual Internet rumors. And with ASUS already producing the Nexus 7, it's possible Google may seek to diversify with a Samsung-made Nexus 10, possibly based upon that P10 "retina" tablet that was revealed in court documents a few months back.

http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-and-google-reportedly-working-high-end-10-inch-nexus-tablet

Last edited:
I actually like that LG. Remove most of the top and bottom bezel and it'll look real nice.
What kind of back is that?

It's just a case on the phone in those pics up there. Real phone looks exactly like the GNex except with a silver lining. Like Stay Lurkin said, the pics are on Android Central.
Apparently the phone isn't LTE. Wish it was. Going from the Note to the GNex the one thing I wish the GNex had was LTE. Boy was that browser fast. That's honestly a deal breaker for me, I might go with the One X+ or Note II.

It's not LTE? What kinda bull is that?:smh:

Back
Top Bottom