Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only 8GB?? What the hell are they thinking 
tired.gif

Only 8GB?? What the hell are they thinking |I

Yeah, that's what I thought too. I think it's just a prototype, and will be bumped to at least 16GB. But I do think that will be the final design, which looks exactly like the Galaxy Nexus.

And those who say it isn't legit because it has a "With Google" logo instead of just "google" the original leak or the phone with the case doesn't have a logo at all.

Last edited:
I hope to all that is holy that the rumor of multiple Nexus phones is true. I was one who bashed on Apple for using the same design for the 4/4s. I'm not about to buy a phone that except for a glass back, looks 99% identical to my Galaxy Nexus.

Please let their be a Xperia Nexus or HTC Nexus :nerd:

There has to be way more to that phone than what we're seeing now.
With each new leak it just keeps getting worse

u know the sound when the other person hangs up?

my phone plays that randomly its really strange :lol:

no one???

i was in class and it happened again. ppl lookin around like who ***** ison the phone :lol:

lg is gunna force me to cop that note II and i aint eem mad

Hey guys I finally got my gs3 and want to give my girl my evo but don't want to do a factory wipe on the Evo cause my girl likes they layout on it. My question is how can I delete my gmail accounts without a factory reset?

Hey guys I finally got my gs3 and want to give my girl my evo but don't want to do a factory wipe on the Evo cause my girl likes they layout on it. My question is how can I delete my gmail accounts without a factory reset?
Add her gmail and then you should be able to remove yours I think.. never done it but I think that's a way to remove it without a reset

I'll be keeping my Galaxy Nexus and passing on this LG wannabe GNEX. Just doesn't look compelling in terms of design. Will wait on the next big thing from either Samsung or HTC like a GS4 or HTC TWO X? Still wouldn't mind a SONY phone that's skinned.

this phone looks okay but nothing special. def wouldn't compete with s3 much less the iphone. if you don't have the nexus than its an option but the galaxy nexus is $50 cash now. and its already 32GB with jelly bean. this LG joint not worth it imo. id rather have a razr nexus :nerd:

ima ride with my galaxy nexus. phone is stupid fast with 4.1.1. and free of bloatware. looks clean.

Hopefully whoever else is putting together a subsidized Nexus (HTC, Samsung etc.) has a more compelling design.

When I first saw the Galaxy Nexus I thought it was beautiful. This thing is a bit underwhelming aesthetically.

Maybe it's because it's not a new huge jump in OS (4.whatever).

Last edited:
this phone looks okay but nothing special. def wouldn't compete with s3 much less the iphone. if you don't have the nexus than its an option but the galaxy nexus is $50 cash now. and its already 32GB with jelly bean. this LG joint not worth it imo. id rather have a razr nexus :nerd:
ima ride with my galaxy nexus. phone is stupid fast with 4.1.1. and free of bloatware. looks clean.

50$ for a Gnex? For sprint? Let me know!

Originally Posted by sreggie101

this phone looks okay but nothing special. def wouldn't compete with s3 much less the iphone. if you don't have the nexus than its an option but the galaxy nexus is $50 cash now. and its already 32GB with jelly bean. this LG joint not worth it imo. id rather have a razr nexus

PM me.

I've been waiting out for a great Nexus phone, but if this isn't that great I want to wait for the S4 in the late spring. Tired of the NS4G tho so I need a new unit ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom