Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maxx HD drops next week.
Very tempting device, but there are other phones on the horizon that looks more promising to me

Can't wait for the new Nexus. Glad I didn't cop the Galaxy Nexus. If its $350 on release i'm ALL OVER IT. I won't mind 8GB IF it comes with a SD slot. If not I need 16GB.

Have like $250 in my paypal ready to go towards a new phone. hopefully this is it. If not, I'll just cop the Galaxy Nexus GSM since it'll probably finally break in price after this is released. STILL going for over $300 on ebay.

"Wannabe G-Nex" ? Obviously LG is the manufacturer but Google is designing the phone . The Nexus S and G nex both have the candy bar slab design with the curved edges that Google chooses to implement on their devices. All three are basically identical besides the back covers which I think is a nice touch on the Nexus 4. To say that this design is lame when in fact you own a Galaxy Nexus is a clown comment bro. I'm not even gonna get into the beastly specs this has especially with it being a Nexus device. Only logical complain anyone can have about this device is the rumored storage but if you want the most bleeding edge technological specs on a $350 unlocked Nexus device cutbacks have to be made somewhere and storage is the most logical thing to do. I guess you rather have a 16GB nexus with a snapdragon S4 dual core or Tegra 3 ?

I actually don't mind the look of the new Nexus.

I like that it's still pretty sleek.

-Drew

Iphone screen looks dumb as hell. Looks anorexic :lol:

^^ same goes for me, I love the look of the phone regardless of it being made by LG, but 8gb with no expandable memory is defenitley a deal breaker for me.

Why the hate on LG? I haven't used any of their smart phones, but prior to smart phones LG were the ONLY phones I bought. the small LG flips and the LG Shine were awesome phones. Very well made IMO.

8GB is rough but when i really think about it I could do with it. I'd rather have the 2Gig memory and quadcore processor than the bigger harddrive space.

We were in class talking about Apple today and this guy had the nerve to say it has the largest screen right now :rofl:

The phone is EXACTLY the same as the GNex minus the curvature and the different back. I don't get how you can hate on the design.
"It's a LG tho. Yuck!
sick.gif
"
Yeah, don't know why people hating on the design it looks nice.. I don't like the 8gb doee
Why the hate on LG? I haven't used any of their smart phones, but prior to smart phones LG were the ONLY phones I bought. the small LG flips and the LG Shine were awesome phones. Very well made IMO.

8GB is rough but when i really think about it I could do with it. I'd rather have the 2Gig memory and quadcore processor than the bigger harddrive space.
Yeah, but why can't you have that plus a bigger harddrive.. if you're going to make it non expandable at least got 16/32gb

But maybe they will I don't know much yet about what their plans are

[COLOR=#red]When will people realize that Nexus devices were NEVER meant to be mainstream/volume sellers with all the features many want. Nexus devices have always been about ONE feature...The Pure Google Experience...and I'm sorry but that is mainly geared and marketed towards developers and techie/psuedo techie types. This has been the case with every Nexus. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]When will people realize that Nexus devices were NEVER meant to be mainstream/volume sellers with all the features many want. Nexus devices have always been about ONE feature...The Pure Google Experience...and I'm sorry but that is mainly geared and marketed towards developers and techie/psuedo techie types. This has been the case with every Nexus. [/COLOR]
It had been, but with the Nexus 7 they seemed to advertise to the average consumer. Hopefully they start to do more of that and take more control of Android.

The phone is EXACTLY the same as the GNex minus the curvature and the different back. I don't get how you can hate on the design.

I love the design of my gnex, but I was hoping for a little change in design. The glass back is nice but a little sharper curvature or something would have sold me. It's too similar to my gnex. I'm sure I'll change my mind though..

Why dudes mad with this device? Nexus phones NEVER have mindblowing specs, they always have the current tech/enough to run Vanilla android. When will you guys realize hardware means nothing if the software is lacking? This is why every nexus device gave the best performance overall while other devices sure had better specs but the skinned os bogged down the hardware (heck the hardware isnt even being utilized with the current apps available.)

Why dudes mad with this device? Nexus phones NEVER have mindblowing specs, they always have the current tech/enough to run Vanilla android. When will you guys realize hardware means nothing if the software is lacking? This is why every nexus device gave the best performance overall while other devices sure had better specs but the skinned os bogged down the hardware (heck the hardware isnt even being utilized with the current apps available.)

i simply dont like lg.

iaiint eem gunna lie

sony needs to make a nexus

Back
Top Bottom