Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not LTE? What kinda bull is that?:smh:

I don't believe it. No way Google takes out LTE of their flagship phone. I don't even have LTE in my area (Sprint) but I my next phone isn't going to be LTE-less. If this really is the case, I'm sorry, but I'll have to pass on the Nexus, which sucks. I really want a Nexus and the freedom it gives me.

Gonna have pass on this. LG is not my style.

Also reason why you may not see LTE on the Nexus shippied specfically from the Google Play store is becasue LTE is still a proprietary wireless spectrum that is controlled by carrier and must be provisioned for usage. Just can't slap in a LTE sim and expect it to work. Especially a company like Verizon, if you had a LTE device beforehand and your moving to another LTE device you are required to get a new sim card. You can't just simply switch the sim cards, and must have it provisioned for the phone you want to use. Also Sprint LTE phones have embeded LTE sim's. LTE is carrier contolled not Google or device manufacture controlled. Not as open as GSM too.

Been having problems with my gnex lately. Sometimes the video doesn't load at all I have to reset the damn thing and the it sometimes say I have very large amount of message sending will I like to continue or some b.s anyone got solutions

??

Been having problems with my gnex lately. Sometimes the video doesn't load at all I have to reset the damn thing and the it sometimes say I have very large amount of message sending will I like to continue or some b.s anyone got solutions

??

never came across this problem. try a factory reset.

i probably wont buy it simply because its lg. thats like me buying some fila shoes

What do you guys think about the Optimus G? It is coming to Sprint later on, and i wanted to know if it is worth the upgrade. 

Dat 13 mp camera 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What do you guys think about the Optimus G? It is coming to Sprint later on, and i wanted to know if it is worth the upgrade. 

Dat 13 mp camera 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Based on the vids that are available, I think it's sick. With all the gripes about LG I'm just going to wait until its on the market for awhile and see what consumers have to say about it.

u know the sound when the other person hangs up?

my phone plays that randomly its really strange :lol:

is google going to release a nexus phone that is not a brick :lol: i would like a nexus phone 4 inches but i guess thats wishful thinking :smh:

That LG nexus looks sweet. I prefer to cop the GSM version to get timely updates but my Sprint plan is too good to give up. 

Hopefully it releases on all carriers at the same time without that exclusive crap.

anyone know the best way to put pic from the pc onto the s3 on the micro sd card inside?

anyone know the best way to put pic from the pc onto the s3 on the micro sd card inside?
1.) Connect a USB cable from your PC to your phone
2.) Dropbox
3.) Take out the microSD and plug it into your computer with a USB adapter

\
dang serious, cant just drag and drop.

you asked for the best way. not how to drag and drop. you can do that if you plug your phone in your computer via usb and then turn on usb mode.

i'd do dropbox tho

Just picked up Verizon GS3 on Craigslist for $280. this phone is dope i bargained this lady couldn't believe the price.

just rooted and unlocked the bootloader about to flash some roms and enjoy this phone. Very light phone, i really wanted the Note 2 but i just cant wait and

my upgrade aint till next July. any recommendations on case?

Just picked up Verizon GS3 on Craigslist for $280. this phone is dope i bargained this lady couldn't believe the price.

just rooted and unlocked the bootloader about to flash some roms and enjoy this phone. Very light phone, i really wanted the Note 2 but i just cant wait and

my upgrade aint till next July. any recommendations on case?

When you purchase a phone this way, do you just insert your sim card into the device, and that's it?

Back
Top Bottom