• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
after two days of using an iphone and traveling to unfamiliar territory im going to get rid of it
the maps and navigation absolutely sucks balls
when i search something i cant find it through maps i have to search it on google then input the address which is difficult and dangerous while driving
the gps is wack im on the 5 freeway and it thinks im on the street next to the freeway
i literally felt like i was looking for directions on windows mobile 6.5 on my htc touch pro 2.
and the browsing is just terrible compared to my gnex
i actually thought the iphone was pretty good but now i know the truth
i cant believe how people accept unfinished products and claim to "love it"
im switching back to my gnex tomorrow

I had an iphone 4 before i bought my gnex and i'm glad i made the move. Iphone felt to limited on what you can do, or should i say can't do. Interface and OS felt really dated to me since i've been using them for 3.5 years. That's the thing with the hardcore iphone heads, they know nothing else but the iphone and ios and deem anything else crap without having ever used anything else.

What browser is everyone using?

I usually stick to Chrome for my general searchers, but the font size is messed up on some sites, so I don't use it 100% of the time. I used Dolphin for awhile but it seemed to kill my battery quicker than normal, plus it hasn't been working right for me recently.

i use chrome.

i never like dolphin browser

I usually stick to Chrome for my general searchers, but the font size is messed up on some sites, so I don't use it 100% of the time. I used Dolphin for awhile but it seemed to kill my battery quicker than normal, plus it hasn't been working right for me recently.

i use chrome.

i never like dolphin browser

you guys might wanna try out the beta version of dolphin:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...DEwMiwiY29tLmRvbHBoaW4uYnJvd3Nlci5sYWIuZW4iXQ..

dam why LG though? i was hoping HTC or Samsung :frown:

oh well imma cop either way i know google wont disappoint... atleast i hope not :lol:

Last edited:
Why is the FB app so garbage?
laugh.gif
HTML5.

Why is the FB app so garbage? :lol:
All their apps are crap. You think they would've made a decent one after all these years. Even Zuckerberg said way more people just log in through a browser instead of apps. I still use the apps though since it's faster.

After playing with the Nexus 7 a few days, I have to say it's very good value for the price. I only have a few minor complaints. I don't really like the material they use for the back. I would've preferred a smooth surface instead of the material they used. If it is turned off and charging, it'll display the charging symbol and not the percentage. I'll have to buy an app to get the horizontal view on the home screen. I can't change the widgets as much as I was able to on my droid x. The speaker is a little low but that was expected.

Google was great with adding the extras. $25 for Google Play, a book, and Transformers 3 were included.

Stock browser , flash side loaded , plugins on demand , zoom far = straight sex

Review of LG's latest flagship that released a few months ago. The reviewer states that it has probably the least intrusive UX , a gorgeous screen, and solid build quality along with great performance. Only stans or the uninformed continue spewing this "LG's skins suck" jargon. I find it especially funny when its said by HTC sense fans 8) its time for dudes to get familiar.

LG on da come-up :pimp: i'll give it a try.

But IF the Nexus has that black line around da screen....EZ PASS!!:x

Last edited:
regardless of who makes it, we all know Google is behind it.

There won't be UI other than stock Android and you know Google wants great hardware.

It'll be fine :pimp:

Chrome >

The S3's video camera may be nice but the still shots are poor. Believe it or not it is a downgrade from the galaxy s 2 idk how Samsung got away with that :smh:

can't imagine why it'd be different on a CDMA network. seems like all hardware to me.

i know it says it requires it but w/e. youtube it? it's probably on there

Chrome.

Stock browser , flash side loaded , plugins on demand , zoom far = straight sex

Review of LG's latest flagship that released a few months ago. The reviewer states that it has probably the least intrusive UX , a gorgeous screen, and solid build quality along with great performance. Only stans or the uninformed continue spewing this "LG's skins suck" jargon. I find it especially funny when its said by HTC sense fans 8) its time for dudes to get familiar.
... and nobody is trying to get familiar with an LG 'flagship' over a Galaxy S III, Galaxy Nexus or One X. The only reason why people would care about LG if it got the Nexus treatmeant... oh wait :smh:

I use chrome, i like that as i make bookmark changes on chrome on my laptop it changes on my phone as well.

Assuming Verizon gets the LG Nexus, I'll give it a chance. I'd rather see about its performance for myself, just like I'd do any other phone I'm interested in.

Unfortunately were going to see a LG NEXUS be revealed later this month......I'll be waiting for S4 or something not LG.

Back
Top Bottom