• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My first time playing with a G1 was at the T-Mobile and I picked it up, there was a Google login screen, I was like the hell....?
I still don't remember my Google login til this day..ahh well. I seen a clock on the homescreen and moved it around the screen..and the rest was history. :smokin

I need to buy the g1 and the og nexus just cuz.

I wanted the g1 but was tied down to at&t and a blackberry curve. A “Nexus G" sounds pretty good. Make it happen Big G.

rumors are that a new nexus is around november

my gnex is gonna hold me down til then :smokin

Last edited:
My Nexus 7 won't turn on for some reason and I've only had it for a week and a half.

Edit: I figured it out.

Last edited:
man the g1 brings back memories when i didnt have a smartphone :smh:

whoever had that was the issshhh

The HTC 5-inch phablet to be the Google Nexus 5?

It will soon be a year from the Samsung Galaxy Nexus announced, and if Google keeps with the tradition, we should be seeing its successor. According to a tip we received, the device to replace it might be the oft rumored HTC 5″ phablet, known as Droid Incredible X or One X 5. There’s no way to confirm the validity of the tip so take it with a pinch of salt, but it certainly sounds plausible.

Our anonymous tipster claims that the Google Nexus 5 will run on Android 4.1.2, which brings bugfixes, Project Butter improvements, extra lockscreen functionality as well as other minor tweaks. Its traditional for Google to launch new versions of Android with its product announcements, so releasing a new Jelly Bean version with the Nexus 5 would make sense.

On the hardware side of things, the Google Nexus 5 will reportedly offer a 1080p display and a Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset. While not impossible, the former seems rather unlikely, even if it’s not the first time that this rumor comes up. The first Google phablet will reportedly offer a 12MP main camera, teamed up with a 2MP front-facing snapper.

All of this will come in a super slim design and a large, 2,500mAh battery. Internal memory is going to be up to 64GB and there will be LTE connectivity.

Our tipster tells us this info comes from a very reliable source within HTC but, once again, there’s no way of confirming its legitimacy.

[COLOR=#red]my body is more than ready...[/COLOR]

I've never had a HTC made phone.

You guys really prefer them over Sammy? I keep hearing that their build quality is top notch.

-Drew

I guess it all comes down to personal preference when it comes to build quality..

Some people prefer Samsung and their build quality, while others think it's junk and plastic.. I've owned all the phones in the Samsung Galaxy series and have never had a complaint at all with their build quality. I've dropped my S2 and 3 numerous times and they're still running like it's no problem.. some minor bumps on that thing but what do you expect if you're dropping it accidently.. I ended up getting an Otterbox for my S3 because I'm so prone to dropping my phone.. I've dropped it at least 20 times since getting it
laugh.gif

I can't speak much on HTC phones, the only one I've owned was the Nexus One and that thing was as durable as they come.. I rocked that thing naked for all day and it ran like the first day I got it.. besides key scratches and dents in every single corner
laugh.gif
it was still a good phone that felt great in the hands..

Last edited:
I've never had a HTC made phone.
You guys really prefer them over Sammy? I keep hearing that their build quality is top notch.
-Drew

HTC Rezound was the arguably the best Android device in 2010 but went under the radar, the design on it was bunz only thing the Nexus had on it was Vanilla ICS, everything about the Rezound was better outside of that.

This phone is dropping for VZW because I was hearing about it when I worked there.

The rezound was ****** BEAST!
It was really underrated.

HTC has some flaws tho, depends on the build of the phone.

Sammy phones are built top notch.

If true it will be an instant cop...and i was just saying today that there was no chance that i would leave this gnex anytime soon :smh:

those specs :x my body is ready....

The rezound was ****** BEAST!
It was really underrated.
HTC has some flaws tho, depends on the build of the phone.
Sammy phones are built top notch.

Sense is bunz, The reason samsung is getting so much success is because they are going the Apple route and taking away 100% carrier control, they were able to do it because of the s2s success. While companies like LG and Sony have a foot on their neck. LG needs new Software Devs, the LG Spectrum was a beast on paper, but the Skin is probably the worst thing I;ve ever used. HTC was also pretty much dropping the same phone over and over again too when the Evo dropped.

As long its not LG I'm fine with that.

The build quality on HTC phones are okay. The OG Evo had screen separating issues, and the painted plastic will chip. The 3D EVO had issues with the back cover lens peeling off. HTC Quality is alright depending the carrier it was on like HTC Amaze and Sensation had the better design and quality imo. I've like Samsung quality since the nexus s.

As long its not LG I'm fine with that.

The build quality on HTC phones are okay. The OG Evo had screen separating issues, and the painted plastic will chip. The 3D EVO had issues with the back cover lens peeling off. HTC Quality is alright depending the carrier it was on like HTC Amaze and Sensation had the better design and quality imo. I've like Samsung quality since the nexus s.

samsung>htc

Back
Top Bottom