Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who are you again?
Read any tech site, One X has been mention numerious times as one of the best, if not the best designed Android handset. HTC has great build quality, best materials and overall aesthetics. It's IMO too. You don't like my opinion, zero ***** will be given.
HTC biting Apple in designed? Oh. So Samsung didn't go to court and LOSE over a billion dollars against Apple a few weeks back for biting numerous patent designed? Wait...
That rock you've been living under lately... bash your skull with it g.

[COLOR=#red]Did you get the memo iHeartignorance? We are supposed to be civil now :rofl:

Note to self...never take serious any dude with "iHeart" in his screenname[/COLOR]

Last edited:
im getting back from overseas soon and im gonna start a contract with at&t. idk if i want a galaxy s3 or somehow do without a phone until that galaxy note drops. if someone can recommend something better than that would be dope

I've never had a HTC made phone.

You guys really prefer them over Sammy? I keep hearing that their build quality is top notch.

-Drew

I can't speak for Samsung, but I have an HTC phone. Build quality is fantastic IMO.

Last edited:
These dudes are going hard at each other, save that energy for the istans if you need to unload. After having owned both HTC and Samsung, I prefer Samsung. If someone wants to enjoy their HTC let it be, it's their $$.

I can't speak for Samsung, but I have an HTC phone. Build quality is fantastic IMO.

Dope. It seems like most love HTC. :nthat:

It'll be a toss up one my next phone whether it be Sammy again or HTC.
I know I'll be sticking with my GS3 for a while though. :smokin

On another note, come on fellas. It should be all love on this thread. :\

-Drew

Last edited:
This fighting is nonsense, everyone has different tastes and different opinions. What works for one person might not work for others. Just state your opinion and move on. What's the point of fighting and going so hard at each other? It's disgusting.. :x :smh:

As for me, I prefer the internals of Samsung, but the design and feel of HTC. Yeah, they both use polycarbonate to make their phones, but HTC just feels better to me. Just like how the Nokia Lumia series phones are built from polycarbonate but just feels premium in hand, with just the right amount of heft. IMO it feels more sturdy and can take more punishment than Samsung who uses flimsy parts, but that's just me.

If the next Nexus is made from HTC, my body is ready. I'm ready to go back to the Nexus One days, one of the best built phones ever. And those specs, THOSE SPECS! Beastly!

Last edited:

Dope. It seems like most love HTC. :nthat:

It'll be a toss up one my next phone whether it be Sammy again or HTC.
I know I'll be sticking with my GS3 for a while though. :smokin

On another note, come on fellas. It should be all love on this thread. :\

-Drew

I've never had a Samsung before, but I've been wanting one of the Galaxy phone. But with the new phablet HTC is reportedly coming out with .. Who knows?

Only bad thing about HTC is battery life. Like I've only used the Incredible and battery life on there is horrible, even with an extended battery.
I hear it's the same for some other phones as well.

I'm honestly not up on the phone market like I once was but I was wondering. Should I get the GS3 or wait for a new Nexus? Doesn't Nexus receive constant updates unlike a contracted phone that would stop in order to push you to get another? With the Gs3 and Iphone stepping up their game a bit, will Google follow suit with a new Nexus soon?

Any explanation/information would be grateful.

Only bad thing about HTC is battery life. Like I've only used the Incredible and battery life on there is horrible, even with an extended battery.
I hear it's the same for some other phones as well.

When I first got my Thunderbolt, yeah the battery life was pretty terrible. I'd run through it within 7 hours.

But with rooting and a new rom, I can go the whole day and more now.

Enough with this read any blog nonsense.. and what's this about better material used when they use the same ****, though
laugh.gif

im getting back from overseas soon and im gonna start a contract with at&t. idk if i want a galaxy s3 or somehow do without a phone until that galaxy note drops. if someone can recommend something better than that would be dope

If you want to go off contract for a while I would look into straight talk or the new company that just came out called solavei. They seem to have really good plans and no contract of course.

I'll be looking at both of these as well since I'm in an area where there is hardly any Sprint(only Verizon and AT&T) service so I'll have to suspend my service for a while and part with my beloved HTC EVO 4G LTE for a few months :frown:

i love htc and on my third one by the way... if htc was so wack i would have been switched already... my first incredible was great the only problem was the battery sucked and so did my rezound... but my droid incredible 4g battery gets me through the whole day so i cant complain

My Verizon GNex updated to Jelly Bean yesterday (no, I'm not rooted).  Loving the speed and smoothness so far.  And of course, Google Now.

Back
Top Bottom