• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I recently received the OTA JB update from sprint which I loved but I noticed that my battery life was worse than when I was running ICS. I debating with myself I finally decided to go ahead and root it. Are there any Roms you guys recommend for the NS4G? Im currently running CM10.

Have y'all seen this? Wal mart is selling the GNex for 97 cents. :lol:
Must mean a new Nexus device is coming real soon

Just ordered my Galaxy S3 with my upgrade. Also got 150 off from T-mobile because their agents are idiots and gave me wrong information on upgrading twice. I complained to the manager and she offered me that as a courtesy ( Family plan on t-mobile is 10 years old so that had alot to do with it as well) So I got it for 200, with the mail in rebate it cost 150 total :nthat:

Last edited:
Swiftkey is a dollar for you guys that don't have it. I tried it out and prefer the regular jelly bean keyboard buy I know swift key is really popular.

^
The Note 2 is a beast 8).

Still mad Verizon didn't get the original. They'll have the Note 2 so they smartened up.

I was playing around with the Note 1 at a store yesterday. I don't have the biggest hands but I was able to hold the phone fine with one hand.

Haven't been in here for a bit, but OMG... JB is amazing. Project Butter is so so sexy.

Can't wait to cop that Galaxy Note II :smile:

Galaxy Note II will be copped.

Trying to figure out the best way to upgrade my Note I.

Thinking eBay might be the best route.

I'm thinking about getting a S3, but I've been reading people have been running into difficulties loading their music onto it from their Macbook. Has anybody else had this problem and if so how do you get around it?

after a maybe a month of having this gnex i am satisfied with my phone for the first time ever. lets see how i feel a month from now

I bought Swiftkey 3 for the $1 deal on Google Play... good looks to whoever mentioned it.

My free trial been up for a few weeks, and I wasn't planning to purchase but hey $1 :D

Hopefully when I purchase a new phone I won't have to repurchase apps again... that would suck.

So I recently received the OTA JB update from sprint which I loved but I noticed that my battery life was worse than when I was running ICS. I debating with myself I finally decided to go ahead and root it. Are there any Roms you guys recommend for the NS4G? Im currently running CM10.

I'm rooted and running stock with Matr1x kernel battery life is good for me. I didn't know it was possible to run roms without being rooted good to know.

I'm thinking about getting a S3, but I've been reading people have been running into difficulties loading their music onto it from their Macbook. Has anybody else had this problem and if so how do you get around it?

Once you get that S3 man, download DoubleTwist on your phone and Mac or PC along with Air Sync by DoubleTwist.
It works just like iTunes and effortlessly syncs your iTunes library to your Android.
Favorite music player for Android, hands down.

-Drew

I bought Swiftkey 3 for the $1 deal on Google Play... good looks to whoever mentioned it.

My free trial been up for a few weeks, and I wasn't planning to purchase but hey $1
happy.gif

Hopefully when I purchase a new phone I won't have to repurchase apps again... that would suck.
Nope, all apps you buy you keep with your new phone.. it all backs up with your gmail.

Once you get that S3 man, download DoubleTwist on your phone and Mac or PC along with Air Sync by DoubleTwist.
It works just like iTunes and effortlessly syncs your iTunes library to your Android.
Favorite music player for Android, hands down.
-Drew

Good looks man. I'm sick of hauling around this EVO Shift and a iPod :x I'll def. Be picking up the S3 with my upgrade in Nov...unless something better drops :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom