• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once you get that S3 man, download DoubleTwist on your phone and Mac or PC along with Air Sync by DoubleTwist.
It works just like iTunes and effortlessly syncs your iTunes library to your Android.
Favorite music player for Android, hands down.
-Drew

Good looks man. I'm sick of hauling around this EVO Shift and a iPod :x I'll def. Be picking up the S3 with my upgrade in Nov...unless something better drops :nerd:

there might be another nexus announcement by then

Would you guys say that the S3 is the best phone out for Verizon right now? I'm guessing it is but just want to make sure. Also are there any issues with reception with the S3? I remember Samsung having some issues with some of their phones in the past.

I'm thinking about getting a S3, but I've been reading people have been running into difficulties loading their music onto it from their Macbook. Has anybody else had this problem and if so how do you get around it?

Look into Google play music. I have all my music on iTunes as well since I came from an iPhone 4 and just loaded everything to GPM. You can just stream your audio and/or save certain playlists to the phone instead of streaming all the time and using data. Best of all its free.

ON Sprint have had a Evo 4G for 2 years, with a new contract and a $75 dollar off coupon i got in email I can get either Evo 4g LTE or Galaxy S3 for $125.
I've always liked my Evo, but anyone had experience(owned & used) with the Evo and Galaxy series and just really preferred one over the other?

Good looks man. I'm sick of hauling around this EVO Shift and a iPod :x I'll def. Be picking up the S3 with my upgrade in Nov...unless something better drops :nerd:

No problem at all dude.
Hope you enjoy the app as much as I have. :nthat:

-Drew

I'll probably order a Nexus 7 in a few days. Any of you guys own one? Major pros and cons? I saw that the google store finally has the booklet case for it. Does it have that multi-app use function or is that a Samsung feature only?

I want to use it to work on projects so i'm looking for good word processing apps. Got tired of bringing a laptop to school everyday with a bad battery.

rom recommendations from nexus 7 owners? :nerd:

how can i get my nexus to look like

tumblr_mb35odHg8H1qcy8r2o1_500.png

?

Last edited:
Recently got the HTC One X for ATT, after couple weeks, I started having problems receiving calls/text, they are delayed, and through research on other forums, seems to be losing connection with network and not connecting back automatically.  I have to toggle airplane mode to reconnect or some other work around.  I have gone through ATT and already got a replacement device.  My 2nd one is still doing this.  Should I try again with another replacement, or any other suggestions?

Recently got the HTC One X for ATT, after couple weeks, I started having problems receiving calls/text, they are delayed, and through research on other forums, seems to be losing connection with network and not connecting back automatically.  I have to toggle airplane mode to reconnect or some other work around.  I have gone through ATT and already got a replacement device.  My 2nd one is still doing this.  Should I try again with another replacement, or any other suggestions?

idk about ATT but I think with VZW if they give you 2 phones that have the same problem you get to pick a different phone all together

Flashed CM10 JB to my One X. The battery life is pretty sorry but I like the JB so I kinda want to keep it. Any recommendations for ROMs with good battery life?

Flashed CM10 JB to my One X. The battery life is pretty sorry but I like the JB so I kinda want to keep it. Any recommendations for ROMs with good battery life?

can't speak for the one x, but JB improved by battery life for my SGS1 vs. with ICS. i'm currently using blackbean with devil kernel.

can't speak for the one x, but JB improved by battery life for my SGS1 vs. with ICS. i'm currently using blackbean with devil kernel.

I'm still getting used to how flashing roms and all that stuff work. I got that pretty much down though. Coming from a iphone to droid was :x for awhile. Could you explain how kernels work though? I've read about them on xda and such and I'm guessing they improve battery life, performance or whatever. Would I install them the same way I flash a rom?

I'm still getting used to how flashing roms and all that stuff work. I got that pretty much down though. Coming from a iphone to droid was :x for awhile. Could you explain how kernels work though? I've read about them on xda and such and I'm guessing they improve battery life, performance or whatever. Would I install them the same way I flash a rom?

yep just download the kernel zip and flash on recovery. usually dont have to wipe or anything, but make sure you read the OP. also read what kernel people are using for your specific rom.

Rumors of Asus making thinner Nexus 7 models to release before the end of the year has me hesitating on buying the current model now. I also saw people were having ghosting issues on the display and the display actually separating from the plastic casing. I have to think this over some more.

Rumors of Asus making thinner Nexus 7 models to release before the end of the year has me hesitating on buying the current model now. I also saw people were having ghosting issues on the display and the display actually separating from the plastic casing. I have to think this over some more.

even if they're manufacturing it now, there's no way they'll be releasing it this year. the nexus 7 was released just a few months ago.

Yeah, just ton of rumors right now. The other rumor is the current models would each be reduced by $50 and the new model would be a 32 GB one. I don't think I can wait that long for anything new to release. Paying $50 less would be nice but not a deal breaker. I hope the one I order won't have any of those screen issues.

I'm giving my sister my current LG G-Slate tablet and ordering a Nexus 7 this week. Can't wait

Would you guys say that the S3 is the best phone out for Verizon right now? I'm guessing it is but just want to make sure. Also are there any issues with reception with the S3? I remember Samsung having some issues with some of their phones in the past.

Anyone :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom