• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll probably order a Nexus 7 in a few days. Any of you guys own one? Major pros and cons? I saw that the google store finally has the booklet case for it. Does it have that multi-app use function or is that a Samsung feature only?
I want to use it to work on projects so i'm looking for good word processing apps. Got tired of bringing a laptop to school everyday with a bad battery.

Got my gf one for her bday, she loved it other than the than the plastic piece that covers the male connector on the charger seperated so you can slide it up and down and the copper underneath is exposed. And it also won't charge at all, tried a bunch of different chargers. She only had it for a week, the replacement will be in tmrw, hopefully there isn't any issues

Would you guys say that the S3 is the best phone out for Verizon right now? I'm guessing it is but just want to make sure. Also are there any issues with reception with the S3? I remember Samsung having some issues with some of their phones in the past.

Anyone :nerd:

might want to wait to see if the "new nexus" that should be coming this month drops on verizon

I'll probably order a Nexus 7 in a few days. Any of you guys own one? Major pros and cons? I saw that the google store finally has the booklet case for it. Does it have that multi-app use function or is that a Samsung feature only?
I want to use it to work on projects so i'm looking for good word processing apps. Got tired of bringing a laptop to school everyday with a bad battery.

Got my gf one for her bday, she loved it other than the than the plastic piece that covers the male connector on the charger seperated so you can slide it up and down and the copper underneath is exposed. And it also won't charge at all, tried a bunch of different chargers. She only had it for a week, the replacement will be in tmrw, hopefully there isn't any issues

how easy was it to get the replacement?

I'm just laughing at the fact Apple is really trying to sell earbuds as one of the main reasons to buy an iPhone 5...SMH. :smh:

might want to wait to see if the "new nexus" that should be coming this month drops on verizon

The next Generation Nexus is not even announced to make that kind of statement. No one knows, but having patience for it will be the worth the wait.

thats why im saying he should wait until its announced and if its on verizon he could compare it to the S3.
And it'll probably be better than the S3.

Bigger Battery
S4 Pro
MicroSD slot
starting price of $300 unlocked for 16GB
a boy can dream.....

I doubt people are going to buy the new phone because of headphones. Having headphones is a plus though, every company should include a pair.

Just ordered the N7 and a case from Amazon after looking at cases for like 2 hours. Crossing my fingers i'll get one with no problems. $13 shipping from Google though :x. I would've been good with standard shipping for half the price.

how easy was it to get the replacement?

Very easy,I called them and told them what's up and immediately they sent me a prepaid shipping label and a link to order the replacement. They put a hold on my card until they receive the old one. I'm pleased with Google and the customer service

I probably should have mentioned that I need a phone in the next 3 days for work lol

So does the S3 have any issues with reception because I remember that Samsung having some in the past with their radios?

is the note really THAT big to hold? im not using no damn bluetooth headset... also will it fit in a back pocket of levi jeans?

i have the nexus s 4g now and my upgrade is available tomorrow... i was gonna get the gs3 but im hearing the note 2 might drop late next month or mid november...

after watching a video of the note 2 compared to the gs3 i think it might be worth the wait... i just dont wanna get it and it's inconveniently big

The Note 2 is the goods.

note2-news-dsc07924-1346245440.jpg

iphone_5_v_samsung_galaxy_note_2_thumb_contentfullwidth.jpg

Last edited:
even though i oppose the idea of 5 inch screens i might just have to cop that note

whats the res??
"

Foreal.. I wasn't impressed at first because screen and whatnot were the same.. but that multi-window multitasking is too real fams

I'm strongly strongly strongly strongly considering copping that thang

Back
Top Bottom